Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
16 de janeiro de 2024

I can honestly say that this app has transformed the usability of our website. We got called about a trial just at the prefect time when I was frustrated with the native search capabilities of default Shopify and the vast variation of our products and about to search for a solution, either through an app or looking into getting something customer built. I am so glad we went with it because it not only have customers been loving how they browse our website again but also the staff find it a breeze to use, even when they don't work with our online inventory. Lindsay was amazingly helpful. She took the time to answer my concerns and all of my questions with clear and concise explanations. Anything that she couldn't answer directly, she consulted their team and got back to me so quick. We've had it live for a few months now and I don't know how we didn't have it before.

Attic Books
19 de dezembro de 2023

Great search tool app.

WeShipFloors
7 meses usando o app
27 de dezembro de 2023

Works very well as a smart search tool for our customers, which is very important for us as we have several thousand products with minor differences and their search shows the relevant products well, even if the consumer mis typed something or put in a typo. Customer Support from the app was very responsive and helpful too to explain features or to help troubleshoot any issues we were facing.

Tajima Direct
4 meses usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2024

Much more user-friendly than some other search apps out there. Egor Yaroshenko has been very helpful so far in getting our account set up!

CKS
21 de dezembro de 2023

This app really elevates the look and feel of our website. It is night and day when compared to the standard Shopify search bar. Brian was with us every step of the way during the one month free trial to answer any questions and help us get the most from the app. Super easy to use and easy to customize as well! Quite happy with the the app. Thanks Doofinder!

Forero’s Bags and Luggage
2 meses usando o app
12 de dezembro de 2023

Our online store has over 20,000 products and we have tried numerous search apps. Doofinder is by far the most robust option. They also have great customer support.

Remenyi House of Music
12 de dezembro de 2023

This is an amazing app to search and get more conversion.
Also "Egor Yaroshenko " support team member is very good to support and reply enquiries easily and so quick.

SydneyRugsOnline
Austrália
29 de dezembro de 2023

Amazing app, and awesome team behind it! This app vastly improves the look and feel of our sites, and is far superior than Shopify's native search bar. The team has been super helpful with setup and helping me understand how to use and optimize it and answered any questions I had. Highly recommend!

Taigen Tanks
30 dias usando o app
21 de dezembro de 2023

Easy to setup. And has a high conversion rate. Customer support was helpful. Would recommend

Apex Sim Racing - Sim Racing Products
14 de dezembro de 2023

I found it to be very helpful in increasing sales and making it easier for customers to find what they are looking for. It will pay for itself in no time.

V-Mania