Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de novembro de 2023

Starting my second month with Doofinder and it seems to be creating more interaction with our website. The search function is really beneficial both for our customers and internally with staff. Easier to locate products and find what you need quickly when showing customers. Lindsay was great during the onboarding process. She was very knowledgeable and really helped with the learning curve. I would recommend Doofinder to anyone with an e-commerce website with lots of products.

Iron Mountain Studios
21 de novembro de 2023

Easy to install and configurate. Intuitive UX and you have a great finder in minutes! Although relatively new addon, The statistics and premium features seem worth the money spent. Friendly and knowledgeable onboarding staff.

The Scottish Grocer
9 de novembro de 2023

Doofinder has been a great addition to our site. We have been using it for a couple of months and it just keeps getting better. Phoebe has been great with helping me to get set up!

Van Land
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
1 de novembro de 2023

Overall this is a very good product and our Doofinder rep Brian was excellent all the way through the ramping process. We look forward to growing our sales by enabling a better, more intelligent search capability for our (multiple) website visitors. I recommend taking the time to explore this product for your website.

Clean Direct Inc.
28 dias usando o app
28 de novembro de 2023

We have enhanced our keyword search capabilities; previously, we relied on Shopify's default search, which lacked broad keyword matching. Doofinder has effectively addressed this issue. Additionally, it offers a powerful feature known as dynamic banner, serving as an excellent substitute for traditional pop-ups. Throughout the training, Andrew was immensely helpful. His prompt responses and proactive follow-ups offered timely advice for our promotions. Ferrán also provided significant assistance. The entire Doofinder team has been incredibly supportive, instilling confidence in our use of this app. Our heartfelt thanks to all.

TMG Industrial
Canadá
13 dias usando o app
26 de outubro de 2023

This is a nice addition to our website. We did the 30 days trial and was very happy with the result. Searching for a particular rug design was so much easier now. Worked well with my ecommerce search specialist, Phoebe M. She really took the time to study our site and listened to what was important to us and implemented them. I would highly recommend Doofinder and hopefully get sales results.

innerasiarugs
12 de outubro de 2023

This is only my second month with Doofinder installed and I can already see the benefits. There is a lot more interaction on my website, time spent on it has increased and this will all help with SEO. It makes it a lot more user friendly for the customer to navigate their way around too. I have yet to get into all the added features but the guys at Doofinder are incredibly helpful. Liam was by far one of the best agents I have dealt with on any platform. No sugar coated sales jargon, just plain simple facts on Doofinder and to be honest, it sells itself. The opportunity to trial it for free for the first month is a testament to that.

The Elephant in The Room Gifts
Irlanda
13 de outubro de 2023

Do you ever run across a product or service which you never knew you needed and once you try it you wonder how you ever lived without it? This is how it was with us and Doofinder. I always thought that a search bar was a search bar, but was I ever wrong! Doofinder takes search to a whole new level and helps customers navigate our 1000 SKU webstore with complete ease. After only a few days it paid for itself with numerous sales that resulted directly from a Doofidner search.

It was super simple to integrate and the few tiny issues that crept up were dealt with immediately by their support staff. Shout out to Lindsay who is an excellent account manager! She did a great job explaining the features and benefits, was totally on top of everything during onboarding and made the whole experience a total joy.

Regardless of the size of your store, I highly recommend Doofinder.

Hi-Fi Centre
Canadá
25 dias usando o app
17 de outubro de 2023

I am giving this app 5 stars primarily because of one particular Doofinder support person. His name is Radu and if you are so lucky to have him as your Doofinder liaison, then you have struck gold! If the rest of the Doofinder staff are as amazing as Radu then this is one very lucky company. Radu practically led me by the hand from start to finish during the Doofinder orientation. We explored every awesome nuance of the app. From basic search parameters to the program's comprehensive analytics tools. Now, given that I am not the most up-to-date, erudite fellow around, Radu has to be given full marks for his patience and understanding while teaching me the ins and outs, but he persevered. I've still got more to learn but daily I'm blown away at the advantages I have now have in terms of being cognizant of who is searching for what and from where. This app has great potential and is certainly a game changer for me!

Alba Backgrounds
17 de outubro de 2023

We need to make the search experiance on our site better. After looking at alot of different options we found Doofinder to be the one for us. We were supported amazingly by their team and most importantly Tahnee who was our rep was knowledgeable and extremely easy to get on with. Overall a great experiance for us.

Just Horse Riders