Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de dezembro de 2023

Easy to use, really upgraded our search (we use enterprise tier), and pricing structure is fair and simple to understand.

Price Point NY
26 dias usando o app
21 de novembro de 2023

The plugin is Amazing. Works efficiently. I was able to increase my conversion to a great extent. Ayman was amazing in assisting me in setting up the account.

Springfield
Emirados Árabes Unidos
29 dias usando o app
19 de dezembro de 2023

Great search tool app.

WeShipFloors
7 meses usando o app
26 de outubro de 2023

This was great add-on to the website that helps streamline the search process for our customers. Frame, our representative, was extremely helpful, taking the time to walk us through all the benefits and uses of the App.

luismorais
29 dias usando o app
5 de outubro de 2023

Egor was great to explain and assist in setting up the app. The app works very well and we are looking forward to take advantage of the features provided by the app. Great product, Great support. Thank you.

American Technology Products DBA Server Disk Drives
9 meses usando o app
16 de novembro de 2023

Igor was fantastic! thanks for helping us set up and get going!

The Uniform Guys
Austrália
23 dias usando o app
6 de outubro de 2023

Dealt with Ricardo,

Very helpful with breaking down the stats and deciding what's best for our company.

Some information like search bar statistics is available via Shopify analytics but this is presented in a better way for quick reading and comparison.

Product recommendations and adding custom business rules to tailor the results is very handy!

Would recommend so far but yet to analyse before and after sales data to determine long term value.

RALLY RAID PRODUCTS
Reino Unido
22 dias usando o app
29 de setembro de 2023

After a move to an entirely new online template for my website, I had an overwhelming amount of navigation programming to do. It kept getting pushed back due to other pressing priorities. Resulting in a significant decrease in online sales! It was at this time the Jorge from Doofinder reached out to discuss the benefits of the Doofinder app. The timing could not have been more serendipitous. I am typically a skeptic of all such calls. But Jorge was easy to talk to and there was no pressure and his product was exactly what I needed. He suggested I take advantage of the 30d trial. I did! In 2 weeks my online sales were noticeably up! There were multiple follow up calls and training sessions in these 30days. I am grateful and now I am a subscriber!! Thank you Jorge & Doofinder!

ALL ECO
Canadá
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
23 de outubro de 2023

Great app, easy to install and is effectively supporting our business to be better positioned on ecommerce. Great support team from Doofinder, especially Danilo.

Microgreens
Portugal
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
6 de outubro de 2023

Doofinder is an amazing application for online businesses. The app assisted us in improving the performance of the search engine, allowing users to quickly find the correct products.
We appreciate Frane's passionate help; he helps us handle the app in the most clear way possible. He had responded quickly and effectively to our difficulties and inquiries. We really appreciate his assistance.

SECRET NAIL & BEAUTY SUPPLY