Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 maj 2021

Great app to expand your shops search capabilities. Alistair and his team were awesome to work with.

Myxed Up Creations | Glass Pipes | Vaporizers | E-Cigs | Detox | Denver, Colorado
20 dagar användning av appen
18 maj 2022

It is very useful app and we can see positive results immediately. Shaun has been very helpful through the process

FS Collection (London)
Storbritannien
20 dagar användning av appen
6 februari 2023

Dominic contacted us about Doofinder and was super fun to talk to and helpful when going through how the app could benefit our business. Never felt pressured to sign up for the app but ended up subscribing in the end because we loved it so much! Great customer service.

Jac's Boutique Kemptville
Kanada
19 dagar användning av appen
16 november 2022

Running on multiple shopify stores now - They even linked under one login to make it easy to manage... They have a great support team to answer any questions you have... has LOTS of features and tweaks to adjust how it serves the results... Can also change the look of the whole interface with some CSS help from their team... Their AI adjusts the results the more people use the search to make it more and more relevant to increase the conversions. Looking forward to see how it works through the holiday seasons where we are sure to get more stats to review to help us tweak things even better.

FSWERKS
19 dagar användning av appen
4 oktober 2022

Shaun helped me set up with Doo finder which has proven a huge benefit so far with our online store. We were experiencing issues where products weren't been found due to mis-spelling etc but since Doo finder our search stats have improved dramatically.

Lillian Daph
Storbritannien
18 dagar användning av appen
29 oktober 2021

Tau was great at explaining everything and getting everything working for us. We seem to be experiencing much greater search success now.

Cary Quilting Company
18 dagar användning av appen
21 maj 2021

I used this app to help my customers find my products quickly. It works great, gives very helpful statistical data, and the customer service I received from Alistair has been excellent!

George Kirby Jr. Paint Company
17 dagar användning av appen
10 mars 2021

Really easy to use and set up a trial. It's clearly a good search feature and worth the price. Imanol was very friendly

Gleem Paint
16 dagar användning av appen
10 juni 2021

I love the display and how it manifests the search results - top-notch. The sales folks were super persistent and I am glad they were!

Window Flakes
16 dagar användning av appen
9 november 2022

Very useful app. Now our search bar works great and customers can find what they look for.
Great customer support from Doofinder team

Pensoinverde