PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

by Doofinder

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Dermophisiologique USA

Great app. helps our customers find what they are looking for immediately. Highly recommended. Customer service is outstanding

Rescue Supply

Fantastic app, great price and stellar customer support. This app has definitely helped drive up my sales numbers.

Haute Shore

Christian made this set up super easy and fast. My store really needed this upgraded search more than I knew. I immediately saw increased sales after doing the free trial- don't hesitate for a moment to get this app!

AJ's Studio & Camera Supplies

Doofinder is easy to set up on Shopify and the results seem pretty impressive so far. Alistair has been brilliant from the start and has helped us at every step of the journey. This app far exceeded our old crappy search feature by a long way. A very happy customer.

Mojo Sportswear Company

This app was very easy to setup and begin using. Great customer service, many different plans to choose from and a month long free trial that will show you how much this app does for your store before you even purchase it!

BC Racing Coilovers

This is by far the best app for searching. I use it on all my sites. Kiran offers great customer service as well!

PERFUME STUDIO

We tried this search app for a month and got amazing results. Easy to install and use, with great support from developer. A must have to boost your sales. Highly recommend!

Planika UK

Lennon was great to deal with from start to end. Got us up and running super quickly and the results have been great.

PimpMyEV

Amazing app. Luis was very helpful during the trial and through the whole process helping me configure it in a way that helps the customer. I have now fully subscribed and await the new layer design!

All Around E-Bikes

Love having pictures in the search results. Auto correction is nice too. Chris did a fine job of answering all of my questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18