PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

by Doofinder

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Vapor Shop Direct

At first i had a short trial with the App to see if it would enhance our site and sure it did. Susmit was extremely helpful setting up and was quick to respond to any questions or help i needed. Highly Recommend!

CompuBoutique

We are using it, great app! Cris was excellent to work with, with an excellent customer service, knows the product very well and is always very attentive to give good support and maximize the use of the app

Cap and Gown Direct

We are using this app to set up custom search results and discover missed opportunities from searches. It was very helpful so far and so are the people. Luis showed me everything I need to know and made sure the app was installed on our website properly.

Pintuck & Purl

Great app! Chris was extremely helpful setting up and was there for any questions I may have had. Great customer service!

Shakti Activewear

Kiran is great sells person!
Very helpful .
The app seams to work well
I would recommend give it a try.

IZAC

Module Doofinder / Shopify simple à installer et à prendre en main. Merci à Julia pour sa disponibilité. Solution complète de reseach onsite regroupant les fonctionnalités nécessaires. Coté client une recherche permettant le filtre de nombreux paramètres, proposants des résultats plus pertinents et ainsi améliorer le taux de transformation.

Ace Cutting

Kiran was excellent to work with, very helpful to guide our site from an out-dated search app to a much better solution! Sales have gone up 175% since changing to Doofinder. Highly recommend this app and working with Kiran! Thanks again!!

Quality Water Filters 4 You

Great app so far we just finished our 30-day trial and signed up for the monthly subscription we will see how it goes in the future.

Weird Fiction Books

My traffic has significantly improved since using Doofinder. Please go to my website www.weirdfictionbooks.com

The Real Book Shop

My sales have increased hugely with Doofinder. Please check out my website www.therealbookshop.co.uk