PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

by Doofinder

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

THE HOOP STATION by Georgiana Scott Jewellery

Joseph was the most incredible help; super passionate about his job & brilliant at doing non-hard sell, making so much sense.
Doofinder has been an amazing asset to our eshop.
Huge thanks, brilliant service, fab app

Bolton Engineering Products Ltd - Bearing, Power Transmission & Workwear Supplier

Great search bar. It has really helped increase sales. Susmit has been most helpful in helping our company.

Inch Perfect Trials

Sam was brilliant in helping to set up DooFinder - based on the search results so far we would recommend this app.

Brenda Hartill Artist

Five stars. Louis was extremely patient and helpful, and finally persuaded me to go for the app. I was impressed. Brenda Hartill Artist

CMD Online

Super easy to install app. Great support from Susmit throughout the trial period. The App really does bring 'Search' to life, showing search results instantly as you type in a well formated display across both desktop and mobile. I have recently subscribed and remain hopeful of continued growth.
Happy to recommend Doofinder's "INSTANT SEARCH & AUTOCOMPLETE".

Pure Pens

The installation of the app was easy enough and Luis from the call centre helped me through it. It is really fast and makes it easier for customers to find items. There are alternatives which are a little cheaper, but they don't offer the functionality and there always seems to be a problem with them in one way or another.
Happy with Doofinder

Made with Love in India

5 stars for Rob who kept regularly following up with me through the trial period to answer my questions and resolve issues. And finally he managed to convince me to subscribe. The app works smoothly and I can comment further on seeing improvements in sales figures that can be credited fully to the search functionality they offer. I did see some improvement but will wait for some more time to comment on whether it is all because of the search functionality. Have suggested to Rob that the backend reports/dashboards could be improved to make it simpler and self-explanatory for customers to see value in the investment on the tool and it has been received positively. Overall worth it - Give it a go !! Rob, you rock and due credit goes to the team working with you behind the scenes as well.

The Epicurean

This is a great piece of software that really brings your search facility into the 21st century! It greatly improves to the customer experience when searching for products on your store with a clean and sophisticated interface. The app also collects lots if helpful data that can be used. The ongoing support is very good as well. I would recommend.

Fair Price Equestrian

Chris was very helpful and professional and patient thank you. I now have a good understanding of how clicks work out on my website

TROY London

Alistair made the process of trialling Doofinder super easy and time efficient and the results were excellent so we have now signed up. Thank you!