PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

by Doofinder

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

The Epicurean

This is a great piece of software that really brings your search facility into the 21st century! It greatly improves to the customer experience when searching for products on your store with a clean and sophisticated interface. The app also collects lots if helpful data that can be used. The ongoing support is very good as well. I would recommend.

Fair Price Equestrian

Chris was very helpful and professional and patient thank you. I now have a good understanding of how clicks work out on my website

TROY London

Alistair made the process of trialling Doofinder super easy and time efficient and the results were excellent so we have now signed up. Thank you!

Novel Wines

Impressive conversion results so far. Very easy to install and understand thanks to help from Rick. Looking forward to seeing what it can do over the next few months.

Bababoom Boutique

DooFinder has really simplified searching for products on our site and has great handy features to push promotions within the search bar! Big thanks to Rob for helping us set it up and continued support.

Waxify Candles

Great app and always a great service from Alistair Whiffin, always on hand to help with any queiries or give advice to keep our account running smoothly.
high conversion rates for search has really helped out business.

TheArtistsQuarter

Great app. Well worth having I've had great results from it. Top support too. A+++++++++++++++++++++

Gosport Health Foods

Does as it says on the box. okay pricing. Sales team persistent but coach you through. but overall satisfied

Titan Depot

TOTALLY HAPPY! I couldn't recommend these guys enough! This app made a MASSIVE increase to my sales as soon as i added the app. I spoke with an extremely friendly and professional chap called Alistair who went above and beyond expectations to answer all questions and get me setup quick and easy. I have got to admit i was kinda skeptical about doofinder at first as i had never heard of them before, but after a quick chat with Alistair i was totally sold.. the guys a legend! Thanks again to you and the team

The Vapour Store

Great tool to have on your website, and direct the customers to the products you want them to buy. Great service from Chris, recommended.