PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

All Around E-Bikes

Love having pictures in the search results. Auto correction is nice too. Chris did a fine job of answering all of my questions.

Letifly Lights & Decor

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, amazing service. Our account manager Chris is honestly the most dedicated and helpful person. Highly recommended.

Micro DOT Helmet Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

Chris has been fantastic showing me the advantages of this search engine. Excellent support, user-friendly and affordable.

officefurnitureloft

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great solution for a smart search! Lennon was great to work with and quick to respond with answers to my questions!

De La Creme Fashions

Time spent using app About 1 month

Aaron has been a wonderful representative of this company and has helped me integrate this great feature on my website and I'm already seeing results! I was using another search bar app but found this more responsive and easier for customers. Wish I heard of them sooner!

Unimech

The search bar function is amazing! Clean and quick response during searches. It really helps when our website has a huge amount of products. Luis is very helpful in guiding and explaining each functions. Would definitely recommend!

D.P. Brown

Nice search engine to improve search results for customers. Excellent Customer Service. Easy and Fast set-up!

Peppy Beads

Time spent using app About 1 year

Been using Doofinder for several months now, extremely happy with the results and how this app has helped my customers with their search experience. Kiran has been consistent in follow-ups and sharing timely updates on their new features.

N.O.S.W. BLOCK

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Die App ist super für meinen Shop. Zudem mit vielen Features ausgestattet die die Suche erleichtern und aufwerten. Das Support Team ist super nett, total hilfsbereit und hat mir die Einführung in diese Tool sehr leicht gemacht.
Bin sehr glücklich, endlich eine passende Suche für meinen Shop gefunden zu haben.

LiquorSplit

This app is incredible. There are so many features that help you dial in search results that are displayed to your users. The support team is great. We initially were just wanting something to help with misspelled searches, but realized it has so many other great features that would help our customers. By far the best app we've connected to our Shopify store.