PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Modern Toss

I like the simplicity of this app compared to other providers, and is focused only on Search. The sales specialist was very helpful and patient pre sales. I look forward to some good results!

OrtoPrime.pt

Espectacular, poco más que decir
Este buscador, instalado en minutos ha incrementado nuestras ventas y mejorado la usabilidad de la página muy considerablemente.
Carlos, el representante, ha estado disponible incluso fuera de horario para resolver cualquier cuestión o ayudar con cualquier tema al instante!!! Explicado todo a la perfección, un servicio de 10. No os lo penséis dos veces y probadlo, ¡me lo agradeceréis!

Barrydowne Paint

Love this app so far, it makes our search look very robust, and easy to navigate. Also the sales and support team are absolutely wonderful to work with, we had the pleasure of working with Imanol, and he made to set-up and execution of this app very easy for our team who did not have the time to spend setting it up themselves.

XS-Stock.co.uk

We have used this on our MrCrimbo Website and it has had a positive impact on the customer experience. Working with Kiran is a pleasure and responses and solutions are quick.

Island vape UK

BEST SEARCH BAR on shopify
5star customer service, Rick was a great help from start to finish on the install and set up.

ShopGrowSpaces

Never seen such a support. I have been on shopify platform, but not a single time, i got a support call from the customer service team of the any of the apps i used so far. Do finder is first application developer, who's team called up multiple times to check upon things and help in implementation stage. Kiran from dofinder support team has been excellent to provide support, take me through various features sets and patient enough to answer all of my queries. Honestly it was due to Kiran's call, that i seriously considered using these app, otherwise it would had been just another " app", which i download from Shopify app store and uninstall it, if doesn't suite me needs. The app is really a feature rich and can gives lot's of data points for decision making. Highly recommended for serious stores

Fashion Fabrics LLC

This app does wonders and makes it extremely easy for customers to locate products. Christian did a great job helping us set up the app.

Pro Boxing Supplies

Good product. Very Intuitive UI that makes searching much easier when navigating through the website.

Just For Fun Flags

Great app. I have been using the default Shopify search for two years and have gotten a lot of complaints. I hated how you had to spell everything exactly or you yielded no results. Finally did something about it and chose this app to help me. What a difference.

Tenderleaf Toys

Thank you Doo Finder for this fab app which I can see is already working wonders, but would never have been installed were it not for the awesome, patient and knowledgeable Rick Herrrell. Wonderful customer support!