PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Phigora

This app was a great addition to our website. Very eye opening and in less then a month we saw some conversion. Alistair was great in walking me through the process and had lots of patience as I am not tech savvy lol. Very happy with the results so far.

Bagriculture

Seamless
Great
Cool

Ramjet Racing

The Doofinder search bar features really helped our customers find what they were looking for, and the designers made it so that it fit right in with the theme of our webpage. The sales we have captured from Doofinder have already payed for itself within the first week of use. Imanol was great throughout the whole setup process and couldn't have made it any easier! Thank you for the great customer service and valuable product.

Bicycle Warehouse

Doofinder has been a game changer for our website helping customers find what they're looking for with filterable, relevant results. Setup was easy, support has been great. I couldn't recommend this app enough.

HouseofCones.com

We used this app for several months and think it is amazing on how it offers the customers several options of products to purchase.

Gleem Paint

Really easy to use and set up a trial. It's clearly a good search feature and worth the price. Imanol was very friendly

Dermalogica IE

Great customer service. Set up weekly working calls to get the best out of the platform. Easy to use and changes are immediate.

Dermalogica UK

Great onsite search tool. Interface is so easy to navigate around and quick to implement changes. Susmit and Max have been great with onboarding and have weekly working calls to assist.

Cadence Running

The great customer service that was provided, walking us through how everything works definitely made everything easy. Our site is new, but being able to quickly locate everything to be sold is a slick feature.

Trail and Ski

I normally do not take old calls from the telephone, as I'd never get anything done at work, but I did take this one. I am glad that I did. The search function that was added to my site is super clean and works great.