PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Whitakers Garden Center

A gentlemen from doofinder contacted me to say that there app could help are website. He was absolutely correct, it is a brilliant tool that makes it so much easier for customers to use the search bar. But not only that, there is a great selection of extra features that make for a great way to push sales through our website. Thanks to Carlos for all his help, I haven't had to do anything but a few details and learn the ways!!

Born & Bred

Alastair is amazing! really good app, brilliant service. Couldn't fault Alastair, he was friendly and professional.

TiA CiBANi KiDS

I used this app to help my customers filter products more easily and it does work well..I have only had it on my site for a few weeks and it has made a difference. I would definitely recommend trying it out! The representative from Doofinder has also been super helpful and on point! :-)

Stoked CT

Great app. Very helpful for navigating our website; Easy to use. Luis was a great help and not pushy at all. Excited for where this will bring our site!

Jacobs_Supply

The app does exactly what is needed. From suggesting products that otherwise would have yielded no results to customizing your searches to exactly what you need. Customer service was a big help. Susmit was very helpful and knew exactly how to work every part of the app. Would definitely recommend if it is something you are looking for.

Redeyeheadshop.co.uk

Finally someone trying to sell me a service that is actually worth the price tag. Was sold after the free trial and added 2 sites for one price

United Flags And Flagstaffs

I have no hesitation in giving Doofinder 5 stars, we have many products within our shop and customers can now find what they are looking for so much quicker. I found Kiran Kumar especially helpful and professional in his approach.

Gemini Cosmetics

Love this! our search bar is so much easier...Customers are able to find what they are looking for even without spelling correctly! Easy to install. Support was amazing!

Catkinhome

Great help from Chris, he's saved me from losing valuable sales. First class chap, thank you! Very helpful!

Timepieces International

Actually pretty intuitive and WAY better at finding products than the natice search.
We've got a big catalogue of similar items so really good for us. I would recommend! Kieran the sales guy was very help and supportive too.