PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

by Doofinder

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Island vape UK

BEST SEARCH BAR on shopify
5star customer service, Rick was a great help from start to finish on the install and set up.

ShopGrowSpaces

Never seen such a support. I have been on shopify platform, but not a single time, i got a support call from the customer service team of the any of the apps i used so far. Do finder is first application developer, who's team called up multiple times to check upon things and help in implementation stage. Kiran from dofinder support team has been excellent to provide support, take me through various features sets and patient enough to answer all of my queries. Honestly it was due to Kiran's call, that i seriously considered using these app, otherwise it would had been just another " app", which i download from Shopify app store and uninstall it, if doesn't suite me needs. The app is really a feature rich and can gives lot's of data points for decision making. Highly recommended for serious stores

Fashion Fabrics LLC

This app does wonders and makes it extremely easy for customers to locate products. Christian did a great job helping us set up the app.

Pro Boxing Supplies

Good product. Very Intuitive UI that makes searching much easier when navigating through the website.

Just For Fun Flags

Great app. I have been using the default Shopify search for two years and have gotten a lot of complaints. I hated how you had to spell everything exactly or you yielded no results. Finally did something about it and chose this app to help me. What a difference.

Tenderleaf Toys

Thank you Doo Finder for this fab app which I can see is already working wonders, but would never have been installed were it not for the awesome, patient and knowledgeable Rick Herrrell. Wonderful customer support!

Powerfit Equipment

Chris was excellent with his patience and explaining the Doofinder product to us. We are looking forward to seeing our store grow with Doofinder!

Fusion Sportswear DK

Great search tool. Easy to install and nice fast support to help us with customized fixes. We use the search-tool for 5 shopify websites.

N-V-Us Fashions & Boutique

After many attempts I hope that I'm able to leave this review because I love doofinder and my rep Imanol has been the best. I recommend doofinder if you want to create a great shopping experience for online consumers/customers.

LMC Shop

Kiran helped walk me through everything. He's super helpful in getting set up, understanding your stats and finding the plan that's right for your business. The app is great and affordable too! Definitely would recommend!