PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

La NiQuereña

Excellent application to revolutionize searches in my store, 100% recommended and great customer service. I really recommend it, they tell you everything very easily and the support in case of any problem responds very quickly.

The Better Backyard

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is app is amazing and so was the level support of I received from my rep JP at Doofinder in getting this all set up on our store. Before Doofinder, the search functionality on our website was very limited; if anything was typed incorrectly, the visitor would get our Oooops! Page. Not helpful! Now, as soon as the visitor starts typing, an array of options appears as if by magic. Plus, there are metrics as well as other features to improve the customer experience and get them to our products faster.

Pensoinverde

Location Italy

Very useful app. Now our search bar works great and customers can find what they look for.
Great customer support from Doofinder team

Happy Jewelers

Andrew is awesome! Helped us setup the search bar and it's working seamlessly. We really appreciated his attentiveness to the needs of our business.

Youngstown

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is really useful for understanding how your customers use the search on your website. We were able to see some common terms and create custom results that best matched what the customer was trying to find. And Lauren was really helpful too!

Woodline USA

This very powerful app has produced immediate positive results for our customers. It has already had an impact on customer satisfaction, reduced incoming calls due to frustration with not finding a product, and who knows how many abandoned searches it eliminated. Lauren has been just the best at explaining all of the tools and options available to us. Kudos to Lauren!

Puritybeads

Elias helped very nicely and I am very happy with the doofinder.
I hope it will help me grow my business.

BINDEN

Location Mexico

Uno de los problemas principales que tenía eran las búsquedas mal indexadas y el poco control que teníamos sobre estas con el buscador nativo de shopify o del tema. Esta herramienta me da muchísima más información y control, nos ha ayudado a optimizar más todo y el soporte brindado es excepcional.

Operation Made

Nick was amazing and walked me through the whole set up process and I am so excited to see how my website sales will increase using this innovative tool!

Roberto's Winds

Time spent using app About 2 months

Before Elias Lombardi got in touch with me, I had no idea that there were "intelligent" search bars... and now I'm hooked. Its truly convenient to have an intuitive approach to spelling, particularly for me since a large portion of my clientele are from non-english speaking countries. If you speak to Elias, he'll easily walk you through it all. He's quick and efficient and knows the system inside and out!