PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lea Alboher

Andrew is great I like the way the website look. I'm very happy to see whats this will bring to my website in the future, great customer service.

Ted Blocker Holsters

It has been great working with Andrew getting things set up to benefit our online store! He has been really patient, and great about getting back to me with answers to any of my questions. The free trial of the Doofinder App was super helpful to get an actual visual on what is happening with our site, and I am excited to see what the future holds for our online sales with this helpful tool.
5+ star rating for Andrew! =)

Bill's Exhausts LLC

very nice app help my client find FAST products . support was extreme help full Kate spend time and did the ''extra mile'' to show me and find solution to all my questions. I high recement 1000% ************* :)

Travellty

Absolutely improved our search result pages and the customizations are fantastic! especially recommended for Ecommerce websites

Finkelman's

Chris was amazing at helping me understand and implement this amazing app to help our website. We love it and highly recommend it

A Thirst for Tea, Inc

Chris was very pleasant, helpful & thorough in walking me through the trial version of this app. Before subscribing I was not happy with the search capabilities of my website. I am anxious to see the improvement with Doofinder!

Simetry Ropa Deportiva

El servicio de Chris es extraordiario. Todo customizado y excelente! MUST HAVE APP! Permite que tus clientes encuentren lo que buscan inclusive cuando escriben mal las palabras clave!

SM (Deco Studio)

La aplicación es súper útil para mi tienda online, le facilita mucho la búsqueda a mis clientes. Tiene un diseño muy amigable e intuitivo. Súper recomendada.

Backyard Patch Herbs

I hope this app will improve searches. It already looks better and more customer friendly. Love how it integrates with my theme and all the attributes to inform customers of my product diversity. The assistance from Frank was amazingly friendly and clear without too much jargon. I am looking forward to using this service.

World Scents and More

I just subscribe to this app after a one month trial. Nicholas was amazing and very helpfull, he walk me through everything.