PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hidden Jewel of the South End

Time spent using app About 1 month

I see positive changes on my site after implementing this. Sara reached out to me and walked me through every step of the process. She was so helpful and courteous. Great experience.

K & B Distributors. Inc.

I am seeing positive results on my site, www.kbdistributors.com using this app. It has a lot of customizable features. Great support.

314studio

This was the most exciting addition to my site in the recent years. I knew I needed to improve my site but didn't know what and how. He was so helpful in every step of the way. I think it will be so helpful for my customers to find what they are looking for, and some more.

Nicolasito.es

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Por ahora funciona muy bien. Fácilidad a la hora de buscar, corrige faltas, y puedes aplicarle sinónimos.

La NiQuereña

Excellent application to revolutionize searches in my store, 100% recommended and great customer service. I really recommend it, they tell you everything very easily and the support in case of any problem responds very quickly.

The Better Backyard

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is app is amazing and so was the level support of I received from my rep JP at Doofinder in getting this all set up on our store. Before Doofinder, the search functionality on our website was very limited; if anything was typed incorrectly, the visitor would get our Oooops! Page. Not helpful! Now, as soon as the visitor starts typing, an array of options appears as if by magic. Plus, there are metrics as well as other features to improve the customer experience and get them to our products faster.

Pensoinverde

Location Italy

Very useful app. Now our search bar works great and customers can find what they look for.
Great customer support from Doofinder team

Happy Jewelers

Andrew is awesome! Helped us setup the search bar and it's working seamlessly. We really appreciated his attentiveness to the needs of our business.

Youngstown

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is really useful for understanding how your customers use the search on your website. We were able to see some common terms and create custom results that best matched what the customer was trying to find. And Lauren was really helpful too!

Woodline USA

This very powerful app has produced immediate positive results for our customers. It has already had an impact on customer satisfaction, reduced incoming calls due to frustration with not finding a product, and who knows how many abandoned searches it eliminated. Lauren has been just the best at explaining all of the tools and options available to us. Kudos to Lauren!