PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

by Doofinder

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

HouseofCones.com

We used this app for several months and think it is amazing on how it offers the customers several options of products to purchase.

Gleem Paint

Really easy to use and set up a trial. It's clearly a good search feature and worth the price. Imanol was very friendly

Dermalogica IE

Great customer service. Set up weekly working calls to get the best out of the platform. Easy to use and changes are immediate.

Dermalogica UK

Great onsite search tool. Interface is so easy to navigate around and quick to implement changes. Susmit and Max have been great with onboarding and have weekly working calls to assist.

Cadence Running

The great customer service that was provided, walking us through how everything works definitely made everything easy. Our site is new, but being able to quickly locate everything to be sold is a slick feature.

Trail and Ski

I normally do not take old calls from the telephone, as I'd never get anything done at work, but I did take this one. I am glad that I did. The search function that was added to my site is super clean and works great.

Whitakers Garden Center

A gentlemen from doofinder contacted me to say that there app could help are website. He was absolutely correct, it is a brilliant tool that makes it so much easier for customers to use the search bar. But not only that, there is a great selection of extra features that make for a great way to push sales through our website. Thanks to Carlos for all his help, I haven't had to do anything but a few details and learn the ways!!

Born & Bred

Alastair is amazing! really good app, brilliant service. Couldn't fault Alastair, he was friendly and professional.

TiA CiBANi KiDS

I used this app to help my customers filter products more easily and it does work well..I have only had it on my site for a few weeks and it has made a difference. I would definitely recommend trying it out! The representative from Doofinder has also been super helpful and on point! :-)

Stoked CT

Great app. Very helpful for navigating our website; Easy to use. Luis was a great help and not pushy at all. Excited for where this will bring our site!