PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Puritybeads

Elias helped very nicely and I am very happy with the doofinder.
I hope it will help me grow my business.

BINDEN

Location Mexico

Uno de los problemas principales que tenía eran las búsquedas mal indexadas y el poco control que teníamos sobre estas con el buscador nativo de shopify o del tema. Esta herramienta me da muchísima más información y control, nos ha ayudado a optimizar más todo y el soporte brindado es excepcional.

Operation Made

Nick was amazing and walked me through the whole set up process and I am so excited to see how my website sales will increase using this innovative tool!

Roberto's Winds

Time spent using app About 2 months

Before Elias Lombardi got in touch with me, I had no idea that there were "intelligent" search bars... and now I'm hooked. Its truly convenient to have an intuitive approach to spelling, particularly for me since a large portion of my clientele are from non-english speaking countries. If you speak to Elias, he'll easily walk you through it all. He's quick and efficient and knows the system inside and out!

Whitstable Marine

Really great app. Once you have installed Doofinder, you cannot doo without it. It had always worried me how many customers we lost, due to spelling errors, or not knowing the exact description, or not being able to find products by navigating our categories, but now none of this matters. I have seen sales that would not have happened before, i cannot rate Doofinder high enough. Shaun made the initial setup so easy, and phoned me 3 times during my trial period to check how it was going. Great customer service.

Natives Fly Fishing

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app. Must have ! Customer service is the best. Andrew was so much help getting everything setup.

Holocausto

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

Hemos probado la aplicación integrada y logramos resultados estupendos,
recomendable para seguimiento de métricas y estadísticas de tu tienda

Liberty Graphics

This is a great app! Definitely helps a great deal for product development! Super friendly and helpful staff as well. A+++

Dilligaf by Bohica Bill

Nick did a fabulous job signing me up with the site. He helped me tremendously with my search bar. My business is doing so much better.

OLIVIA+POPPY

Time spent using app About 2 months

Doofinder has been great for the analytics of our websites searches. Christian has been a huge help. Would recommend to anyone. 5/5