PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Magic Shop San Diego

Great app!!! Way better than any search we have used and customer service is wonderful. Highly recommend!!!

The Cabinet Shop

Easy and intuitive app with a great UI and search engine. Looks great on my website and setting up was effortless with the help of Sean.

Whitney Howard Designs

This is a really impressive app to add to a website. It is easy to set up and get running. My ROI was seen in the first 30 days. Highly recommend. But to be honest as good as the app is, it was the extra-ordinary customer service I received from a very fine person. I listen to so many app solicitations and most I ignore. I am a happy customer of Doofinder because I had a great customer service person guide and support our business goals. Well done Peter. Cheers.

Arredare Contemporary Lighting

Very informed and professional advice from Shaun helped us to install the app painlessly, and to get exactly what we wanted. Aesthetics and search performance are excellent. Would definitely recommend.

ARTdiscount

Excellent App. Shaun from Doofinder has been very accommodating any issues have been resolved quickly and efficiently.

CarAudioStuff

Excellent APP, easy to set up and the technical service is first class. Robert from Doofinder helped me set up and made CSS changes to style my search to better suit my brand.
Service above and beyond *****

Rigaonline

Excelente APP, super practica y fácil de usar. También cuentan con excelente atención al cliente. te guían en todo momento.

IDCO

muy buna api para tu paquina se las recomiendo es de lo mejor y buen precio y atencion con buenas estadisticas y funciones que te dan referencia exacta para saber datos importante de ventas y navegacion

Aktiv

The Doofinder extension was added seamlessly and we really like the look and feel of the search engine on our website.

Prinsel

Es una herramienta muy útil y necesaria, con opciones de configuración que nos permite siempre ofrecer búsquedas precisas que se convierten en ventas. Una herramienta muy funcional e intutiva de usar.