PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

by Doofinder

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Shakti Activewear

Kiran is great sells person!
Very helpful .
The app seams to work well
I would recommend give it a try.

IZAC

Module Doofinder / Shopify simple à installer et à prendre en main. Merci à Julia pour sa disponibilité. Solution complète de reseach onsite regroupant les fonctionnalités nécessaires. Coté client une recherche permettant le filtre de nombreux paramètres, proposants des résultats plus pertinents et ainsi améliorer le taux de transformation.

Ace Cutting

Kiran was excellent to work with, very helpful to guide our site from an out-dated search app to a much better solution! Sales have gone up 175% since changing to Doofinder. Highly recommend this app and working with Kiran! Thanks again!!

Quality Water Filters 4 You

Great app so far we just finished our 30-day trial and signed up for the monthly subscription we will see how it goes in the future.

Weird Fiction Books

My traffic has significantly improved since using Doofinder. Please go to my website www.weirdfictionbooks.com

The Real Book Shop

My sales have increased hugely with Doofinder. Please check out my website www.therealbookshop.co.uk

OrtoPrime

Gracias a Doofinder Incrementaron nuestras ventas y la UX de nuestros clientes. En especial a Carlos, un trato excelente. Muy recomendable y eficaz.

The Unicorn's Den

This app really helps customers find what they are looking for so much better than the standard shopify search. I can't recommend it enough. The customer service is really friendly and great too :)

Clutch Cafe

A very helpful team who talked us through each process. Luis who I was dealing with helped in actual time over the phone helping us set up some time-sensitive searches which worked smoothly. Look forward to taking control of onsite searches and seeing the results.

Fabworks Online

Easy to navigate GUI. Quick efficient friendly knowledgeable staff. Susmit has been a pleasure to work with throughout, he's extremely encouraging & is passionate about the Doofinder service. Thank you!