PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ysleta Mission Gift Shop- VOTED El Paso's Best Gift Shop

Matheus has been awesome, he introduced us to this great application DooFinder. It is just what we need a dynamic fast product search bar. Thank you.

Quick Supplies Online

Pretty Awesome. I recommend to everyone running an ecommerce. Great team and very effective support.

Aura of Distinction

Got this activated to the full paid version & the features & control I have over the search makes it worth every penny! After activation JP scheduled a video call to walk me through how to get the most out of the search so that I wasn't wasting money on features I didn't know how to use. He was clear & concise, addressing any questions I had at each step. Support has been perfect! Truly the best search app I have used & I won't need to try another.

Outdoor New England

Lisardo was incredibly helpful and got us on the right path with this robust app for our shopify store!

Anemone Interiors

Time spent using app About 1 month

Shaun has been so helpful with setting up my doofinder. He gave me so much advice on how to get the most out of the app. Absolutely recommend.

Emily Kalina

Time spent using app About 1 month

I haven't been using this app for a long, but I can already tell with analytics that it's helping people to find products on my site much better than before, and Peter was super helpful in getting me started and finding a plan that works well within my budget.

Ideal Garden Lights

App works great. Still trying to figure things out. Andrew and staff were very helpful. Great follow-up.

CMC Design

Time spent using app About 1 month

Doo finder is a great app that has really helped our customers find what best feeds their needs. The generic search tool that was in place previously stands no where in comparison. Peter Aron was consistent in helping me navigate the tool and did everything he could to help us use the tool to the best of its ability. Thanks!

hqdtechusa

Doofinder is great highly recommend asking for Aleksa hes awesome. Goes out of his way to help you out on all your stores needs.

Conkey's Outdoors

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is GREAT! We had issues with customers not being able to find products in our Shopify store and since adding the app the messages and phone calls have almost went away. Our sales from searches have sky rocketed. George with Doofinder has been phenomenal as well. When the Hurricane hit Florida he was able to help extend our trail while we got things back in order and helped with every question along the way. Highly recommend this app!