PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Wetworks

Thankyou Shaun for your fantastic support, which hopefully will lead to lots of extra sales. Doofinder does seem a great app for people who don't have the time to promote their site. Our company is one of them. Thanks Dave Somers The Wetworks

Moesports

This app is every small business dream. I do highly recommend Mario and Luis they have helped me with every step of the process, now my search engine is as good as a fortune 500 company. THANK YOU!

Great British Outfitters

Has really improved the user experience for searching and finding products on our store, so far really impressed.

noord®

Such a great app and team behind. We had one question regarding installation and they fixed it instantly. Already converted more users to buyers. A bit pricy for a small shop - so we still need to think about a premium plan.

E & L Apparel

Nick was very helpful and attentive, excellent app, excellent service!
This app makes the site so much easier to navigate and boosts sales.

Sass & Edge

Help setting this app up was brilliant and they really listened to what we needed. Already making our website more user friendly, thank you!

Cheers Wine Merchants

Brilliant app. Really impressed with the usability. Good customer support too. Looking forward to seeing how it performs going forward.

Squash Blossom Vail

Therie was so friendly and helpful. She had great follow-up. We are excited to more searches and sales.

Five Realm Cards

I have used the demo of this account and it makes searching stores so much easily and quicker than the convention search in Shopify. You don't realise how good an advanced search is for your store until you get one. Thanks to Shaun for helping me get everything set up and talked me through all the features on the app itself. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an advanced search feature.

Ghassan Automotive

Our rep Chris Ashford was very helpful. Prior to his phone consultation some search queries would show 0 results. After talking to Chris, and following his guided walkthrough, our search now offers suggestions, provides results when misspelled, and will auto-redirect when certain words are typed. I highly recommend their free 30 day trial. -Jay