PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

by Doofinder

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

bentelinn home

EDIT: German Support is excellent. International support has no clue. They are still working on issues such as being able to change the colors, Fonts etc yourself. In September there should be an app update they told me. I am still testing it this week, keep you posted.

September 13, 2021

We are very sorry that the initial configuration and setup was not as smooth as it should have been. Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. We think all is fixed now, but in case we have overlooked anything, or you have any further concerns or doubts, please do contact us. We are here to help.

UbOS Shop

Yesterday I installed Doofinder, and today I received a message from the developer "Your trial period expired. Your account is now limited to 1000 requests/month." The 30-day trial period expired in less than a day. Interesting! Honestly, I didn’t have time to figure out if this app was what I was looking for or not.