PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Michel Domit

Location Mexico

En general esta bien la app, pero cuando hay cambios de precios tarda en actualizar, eso puede provocar que el cliente desconfie de la página y precios.

Sadie's Shop

Lauren was great - helped me set everything up with ease. Excited to see the benefits of the app as it gets used over the next few months.

Imagination Station

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like the way this program looks on my website. Thank you Andrew for your help and continued support.

shoprodeodrive

Time spent using app About 1 month

I think our search has helped our customers find what they are looking for. Hopefully in the next couple of months we will see a difference.

Frances Jaye

Time spent using app About 1 month

Aonghus has been very pleasant and persistent. He took the time to introduce Doofinder to me, walking me through the processes of adding the app, customizing the app, and optimally utilizing the app. We are just getting started, so I will be excited to continue to analyze the data and see its full benefits. Upon starting our plan, I did discover a small flaw, and luckily Aonghus had called me to check on how the process was going, and sent the issue to a support team and assured he would follow up. His customer service is one of the reasons I am giving Doofinder a go!

Prince Menswear Watford

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very happy with the service I have received from Shaun Kirby, learned a lot about this service and he made it very easy to understand

SVP Jewellery

Really amazing service, we are getting conversions through by installing it and hoping this will increase as time goes on. I would recommend this product, but I do think it is expensive hence 4 stars

bentelinn home

Location Germany

EDIT4: German speaking support is very good, very happy with them. The whole set up took a little, but I believe tonight we can finish the implementation!
EDIT5: I have removed doofinder, since I need to have the order of products identical to the order of the items in the store, plus it should not use the item descriptions, only the tags.

September 13, 2021

We are very sorry that the initial configuration and setup was not as smooth as it should have been. Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. We think all is fixed now, but in case we have overlooked anything, or you have any further concerns or doubts, please do contact us. We are here to help.

Pro UTV Parts

Time spent using app About 1 month

We liked the way the Doo Finder app works for mobile searches. It is better than our current mobile search. We are still deciding if the PC based search is better than the Shopify search. We signed up for the monthly plan.

ShopLuxury

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's a good app for beginner websites. Very consistent representatives. Easy to use and will check out the other subscription.

Previous 1