PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Doofinder
4.9
December 7, 2022

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this app. With so many products it gives potential customers the ability to search exactly what they’re looking for and convert them into actual customers. Customer service is top notch and the app worked from the first day. Definitely recommend this app.

Seductive Stature
December 6, 2022

Very happy with the experience I've had with Doo Finder. Thank you so much. The app works very well.

FS Performance Engineering
Time spent using app: 29 days
December 6, 2022

Have had DooFinder installed for a month. I have had nothing but positive feedback from our customer/clients about how easy it is to use. It was easy to set up/install and my Rep Nicole has been nothing short of FANTASTIC, answering my questions, helping with design, and answering more questions. There is a ton of functionality that I am still learning how to use, but so far it is fantastic!

thePINKchair.ca
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 5, 2022

Drew was great. She was very helpful in helping us setup the search bar and getting it to work the way we wanted. I recommend. :)

Suburban Wheel Cover
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 5, 2022

Kate was incredible throughout the onboarding process. She made it very simple and the app gave us more insight into our searches to help us optimize our marketing!

MCA Chicago Store