PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

by Doofinder

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Texas Good Gloves

In My Opinion [IMO]....a great add on.
Adds a good visual for the customer via mobile or desktop.
My person....Therie....was extremely patient with me [a non-technical person].
And [IMO] makes it "fun" for the customer to search a site.
My person called me back and maintained contact....did not drop me from receiving help...!!!
Did the FREE....then signed up to spend the $$ to keep.

The Baby Gift People

Great app for making your 'search button' user friendly. I especially like how it auto corrects when you misspell a word. Still getting familiar with it but overall I like the app and it does what it is supposed to do. Kiran was a great support in showing the functionality of the app . Give it a try!

Holemaker Technology (HMT)

We installed this app and although it immediately made our website search better, it wasn't quite doing what we wanted. We had a great deal of support from the Doofinder team, Shaun especially, and they tweaked everything to get it how we needed it as well as showing us how to tweak it ourselves in future if we need anything different. Great little app, great service and we can highly recommend

Black Market UTV

Great customer service during the trial version and after. Follow up is excellent and the product works well too.

SQUAWK

Its great using Doo Finder. They resolved important issues for me, search not working over the mobile and others..

Button Blue Crafts

I love how this app looks on our website. Ivan was very patient and helpful with me whilst setting up and explaining all that we could do to improve our sales conversion rate.
The stats are also very helpful in knowing how our customers shop and what they search for the most.

Midland Autocare

Rob helped me set up doofinder on our page. A great tool with great customer service. Thank you for the great tool and service

Suxceed Womens

Rob helped me set up doofinder. A useful tool for search, my customers love it and I love it, Thanks

Plantio La Orquidea

Chris was super helpful, walked me through all the steps and answered all my questions, my customers love the new search bar.

American Leatherworks

I used this app to optimize our search function in our website. Without Doofinder, our search engine was inept. Customer service has been there to help us every step of the way.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24