PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Art Wise Premium Posters

The functionality of the search bar has been a game changer for our site and we look forward to what we will be able to do in the future. Alexandra is a superb account manager. I wish our other partners were half as conscientious and thorough.

KEVKO

Alexandra is Very helpful & knowledgeable about this app. We are happy with the data provided and look forward to increasing our sales and conversion rate using this app! Team Kevko

Mytri Designs

We have been using this app for over a month and mighty pleased with the result. Especially Shaun has been super helpful, guiding through the features and doing regular checkpoints on how we are getting along,

Miss Nella

Shaun Kirby is very professional and friendly. He guided through all the app features making it easy to understand. Love the search functionality and features, within short span the results are visible. Looking forward to continuing with app and highly recommend to small businesses.

Lenny's Shoe & Apparel

Excellent, easy to use interface with lots of customization available. It makes the search bar much more engaging experience for our customers, and it's designed well/ super easy to navigate from a customer-use perspective. Great app, and great support from Nicholas Shoreman in helping us get our account set up.

Energise E-Bikes

I really like the clarity of the dashboard and as a marketing officer, the functions in the pro plan, like the banner function, look like they will be extremely helpful for us. Most importantly the clickthroughs to product pages are pretty high. Shaun at Doofinder was able to talk me through all the functions efficiently and clearly and I'm excited about using the app going forward.

Landmark

We have recently done the Doofinder free trial on our website and decided to subscribe monthly. The implementation was simple and very easy with the support of Shaun Kirby who made sure everything was set up correctly for us. We're looking forward to seeing more successful metrics over the next couple of months.
Thanks Landmark

Sierra Belle

This app has helped grow my online sales over 900% in just the trial period. Very great support was provided and friendly customer service.

Hampshire Prints

I was having real issues with the Shopify search bar bring zero results back to customers due to spelling issues so decided to give this a go. I was contact by Shaun who talked me through the features and what this search bar could do, he was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. The search bar itself looks great and is easy to use for the customer. I am very pleased with the features that I have used so far

Andy Thornal Company

Impressive capabilities and very helpful for the customers. This is a great addition for our outdoor store. Customer service is excellent. Allen Wyatt
Andythornal.com