PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

by Doofinder

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Grip Support Store

I was skeptical and didn't want an extra payment, but I tried it out and changed my mind. This app works great because it helps the customers find what they need and more. Thank you

Nail Company Wholesale Supply, Inc

Makes searching easy for customers. Search requests max out fast so be ready to up your subscription.

U.S. GIFT FACTORY

Great product & 100% recommended. Lennon did a great job by helping us connecting Doofinder in less than 5 minutes. Our search has improved and so has the customer experience on our website. We are seeing better CTRs, increasing sales and our zero results are down to less than 1%. Best advanced search technology on shopify app store.
Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent job Lennon.

TERRACE & GARDEN

Chris was so helpful. this app saves us losing sales when customers mistype, excellent , thank you Doofinder!

Joker Machine

Great solution for searching your website. Visually the best we tried so far. Alistair in sales was easy to work with and fast at setting up the app.

vapingos

Perfect Execution, Luis was extremely helpful and patient throughout the process. Kudos to you guys, keep on good work.

Discount Supplements

10/10 for this app. First of all, Ivan and Sam have been amazing when setting up this app. Their customer service and attention to detail to make sure every step goes smoothly are unmatched when it comes to companies who make these apps. They go to the ends of the earth to get your problems sorted if you encounter them! Anyone wanting to upgrade their search bar this is the app to go ahead with. You can change your search algorithm to however you want with such ease. Doing that with Shopify alone would take a coding genius. We have ours fully customized and it's looking better than ever. We can track keywords, add banners to our search, and much much more. We have various companies approach us about our search and we've never been happy with the speed, functionality and customer service side of things. Already we are seeing sales increase on our own products due to us being able to manipulate what shows first when a keyword is typed. Thank you Doofinder.

Oceansource

The best thing is the support from them that I get. The app has definitely added value to my site and made the searchability 100 times better. Any questions I have had have been answered and I can notice an improvement in enquiries as well as monitor those items precisely that are being searched for.

Ben & Lee's Auto Accessories

Benandleeautoaccessories.com So far I am happy with attention being giving to getting my site running and being noticed

LELET NY

Great app! The only problem is that new products take a bit too load onto the search engine so they don't show up immediately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14