Doppelganger

Find and combine duplicate customers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ghosts of Wall Street

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Paul is unbelievable. The app wasn't exactly what I needed (for now) but he took the time to send me a detailed e-mail to try to help me out. Just fantastic customer service and a sign that he is truly invested in this app. You don't see that much these days!

Brim on Fifth

Time spent using app 1 day

I've just started using Doppleganger to help sort through the absurd number of duplicate accounts my store has. Paul has been very responsive to my questions, going to far as to make a video to walk me through adding an additional account to a merged group of accounts and how to unmerge a group of linked accounts - both of which are very easy to do.

Chanelia

Paul has been of great help. We use Doppelganger to fix customer issues when creating accounts with multiple email addresses, primarily when using our social login feature. We're glad to be doing business with you.

Meghan March Merch

Very easy to connect customers with multiple accounts. Like the new updates as well. Had an issue with app opening and working this week, sent an email to Paul and he immediately jumped in and worked with me until the issue was found and corrected. He stayed in touch and updated me just like he said he would. Thank you!

Nordqvist Tea

Location Finland
Time spent using app 9 minutes

The app is brand new, thus no reviews yet it seems. The developer helped to fix issues asap and the app works perfectly for searching and merging duplicate customer data.