Dor

Dor

by Dor

Foot traffic analytics for retailers

Baseballism Atlanta

The Dor app is simple and easy to use. It provides both the people count and the sales data accurately. A nice addition is the automated AOV calculation and Conversion Rate.

November 20, 2020

We love working with Baseballism and we are grateful for the opportunity. Glad to read that you are satisfied with the service. Thank you for the review.

Communitie Marfa

I love that Dor and Shopify integrate seamlessly. Having conversion stats at my fingertips helps me set goals for my team and for me. It’s one of the most essential tools I use to maximize sales and plan staffing needs.

June 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that your experience has been great so far. We appreciate being a partner in your journey.

Open Market OC

What a great addition to my company. I was looking for a door counter to track one way traffic and give a crap load of data. Then I found Dor. Wasn’t sure based on not any reviews but glad I pulled the trigger on this one. The back end and set up is Phenomenal.

June 12, 2020

We are so excited to be working with you! Thank you for the kind words.

#160 Clothes Mentor Greenville South Carolina

This app is phenomenal, and the customer support is equally strong. Installation is a breeze, and the reps that we've worked with have been gone out of their way to explain the many ways we can use the data we're aggregating. The information we've gathered has been very important to us as we allocate funding in this fast-changing market. We use it to project sales, write schedules, and to determine the best times of day/days of the week to advertise. It's a great resource and very user-friendly.

June 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. So glad to hear that you like the experience!

Johnny Fly Co.

We love using DOR! It is magic. We cannot even figure out how it is so precise. I cannot wait to have more data under our belts to really put the numbers to work. This is going to help us dramatically with staffing, store hours, and employee/salesperson evaluation.

June 11, 2020

Hi John, thank you so much for your confidence and kind words. We appreciate doing business with you.