DoT Products extra details

DoT Products extra details

by Deals on Tips

Show product attribute or item specification in tabular format

Babarolo

Update: I was contacted by DoT products and they worked on my problem and now the app is up and running again. All of my information that I have input is still there and the problem has been resolved. I downloaded this app and thought it would be perfect for my shop. I have a wine shop and wished to list the attributes of each wine in an attractive way. I spent about 12 hours uploading the individual attributes to 60 wines in my shop. They looked beautiful on the front end. I was so very happy! I came back a few days later to complete the other 17 or so wines in my product range. The app had stopped working. In my back end, the app says I'm "forbidden" access. At first, it just spun and spun trying to find products. Then, a few days later, forbidden access.

October 12, 2021

Dear Babarolo team,
We appreciate your feedback. Our server was attacked that's why app was not working and we were not able to get your emails. We apologize for the same.
While you were struggling with the app, our team was also working on the server restoration. Finally we are live and I am assuring you that the app will never get down again.

In the future if you have any problem in using this app or need any help, you can directly message me on skype > yudi0812

Thanks
Yogesh

WohnenRoyal

It has been working flawlessly until today. It is not working today. Please fix this issue asap. Because this section is very important to our customers to see our shipping dates which we created as information through the app. The app admin fixed the issue today. Thank you for your service. Edit : This issue happened several times and the styling of the app is totally disabled. We sent the developers so many emails but nor the problem has been sorted and neither we have recieved response. So we deleted app today. We do not recommend this app.

Distons

Excellent app if you need to display product specifications. Looks very clean and fits in the tabbed section of my pages perfectly. Would recommend.