Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 8 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 januari 2023

I've been using Dotdigital for more than 2 years now and it's a great email marketing/sms platform! They have a nice support team who help me with any questions that I might have as well

London Lash UK
Storbritannien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Dotdigital svarade 20 mars 2023

Hey London Lash UK,

Thanks for your 5⭐ review.

11 juni 2020

Absolutely LOVE dotdigital and can't recommend it enough. We all know how tricky things can get with emails and setting up particular settings for them and our Customer Support Manager Emily, along with people in their live chat team including Adam and William have been super helpful and quick in resolving issues along the way of it all - thanks team!!

Baxter Blue
Nästan 2 år användning av appen

Hey Baxter Blue,

What an amazing review, thank you! So happy to hear you 💖 dotdigital and that Emily, Will and Adam have been super-helpful.

30 juni 2022

After signing up with Dotdigital we've been very pleased with their excellent level of customer service, professionalism & quality of product. In particular a special thanks to Kayla who has been an absolute superstar!

Hotshoppa
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Dotdigital svarade 1 juli 2022

Hey Hotshoppa 👋

YAY, thanks for leaving us a review 🙌

23 juni 2020

We love the DotDigital platform and LOVE their customer support team even more! We've been on the platform for years and it continues to grow with more and more professional features. Our favourite feature is the drag & drop program builder, this enables us to build customer journeys that take in a large amount of data points to create a unique personalised connection with our customers. Highly recommend.

Penny Scallan Design
Mer än ett år användning av appen

Hey Penny Scallan Design,

Thanks for recommending us and for the shout-out 📢 to our Support Team, we really appreciate it.

28 juni 2020

We have been using DotDigital for over a year now and couldn't be happier with the program and service. The user experience is amazing and the features are well advanced. We send out weekly emails to our database and also have numerous automations running throughout the year.

I would highly recommend DD to anyone looking for an email marketing platform.

Charles + Lee
Ungefär ett år användning av appen

Hey Charles + Lee, 👋

We appreciate you writing the review, thanks for posting it!

Darren

11 juni 2020

So easy to bring data over into a workable format. From allowing full automation to tracking tracking results from tests - the team at dotdigital are super helpful and the program is really easy to use. Highly recommended for novice emarketers and advanced emarketers.

earthYARD
Ungefär ett år användning av appen

Hey earthYARD,

Thanks for your awesome review and for recommending us.

Redigerat 30 januari 2023

I've been using the Dot Digital platform for around 5 years now. The platform is very intuitive and the account management / support is next level.
Chris in the Sydney office has been so helpful in setting up our automations and is always very responsive when I need support.

Activeskin
8 månader användning av appen
Dotdigital svarade 20 mars 2023

Hey Activeskin 👋

YAY, your review is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

29 november 2021

Been using the platform for around 2 months. Giving a 5 star review for Eunice as our customer success manager. Though we might have experienced a glitch and the platform can be quite complex to understand, our customer success manager and support team managed to come up with a solution to assist. Keep up the good work.

BION SG
Singapore
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Dotdigital svarade 21 februari 2022

Hey Bion SG 👋

Thanks for leaving such a positive review. 🏆

14 september 2020

I tried for a few days and I can say it's very easy to work with. I tried for a few days and I can say it's very easy to work with.

Boutique Come
USA
25 dagar användning av appen
Dotdigital svarade 16 september 2020

Hey Boutique Come,

Thanks for writing a 5⭐ review.

18 september 2020

the app handles my business is great and excellent. the app handles my business is great and excellent.

Insights Homer
USA
16 dagar användning av appen
Dotdigital svarade 28 september 2020

Hey Insights Homer,

Thanks for the 5⭐ review.