Dotdigital Email Marketing

Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, SMS, Social & Chat

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hotshoppa

Location Australia

After signing up with Dotdigital we've been very pleased with their excellent level of customer service, professionalism & quality of product. In particular a special thanks to Kayla who has been an absolute superstar!

July 1, 2022

Hey Hotshoppa 👋

YAY, thanks for leaving us a review 🙌

BION SG

Been using the platform for around 2 months. Giving a 5 star review for Eunice as our customer success manager. Though we might have experienced a glitch and the platform can be quite complex to understand, our customer success manager and support team managed to come up with a solution to assist. Keep up the good work.

February 21, 2022

Hey Bion SG 👋

Thanks for leaving such a positive review. 🏆

Churchmouse Yarns & Teas

I'm a retailer with an aggressive email marketing program. We switched to dotdigital five years ago and although I found it spendy and it took us a bit to figure it out, performance has been consistently excellent. Also, and most important to me, the customer service support has been top drawer.

April 7, 2021

Hey Churchmouse Yarns & Teas 👋

Thanks for writing such an awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Insights Homer

the app handles my business is great and excellent. the app handles my business is great and excellent.

September 28, 2020

Hey Insights Homer,

Thanks for the 5⭐ review.

Boutique Come

I tried for a few days and I can say it's very easy to work with. I tried for a few days and I can say it's very easy to work with.

September 16, 2020

Hey Boutique Come,

Thanks for writing a 5⭐ review.

Fabulous lar Shop

Everything works as promised. Used it for 2 weeks and everything is great.Everything works as promised.

September 16, 2020

Hey Fabulous lar Shop 👋

Great to hear! Thanks for the feedback/review.

Sonos Singapore

Couldn't be more impressed - have gone through countless other ESPs but none is as amazing, smooth, and easy to use as dotdigital. Every feature an email marketer can dream of is here - and more. Love this and can't recommend dotdigital enough!

August 11, 2020

Hey Sonos Singapore,

YAY! Thanks for writing an awesome review and for recommending us.

Charles + Lee

We have been using DotDigital for over a year now and couldn't be happier with the program and service. The user experience is amazing and the features are well advanced. We send out weekly emails to our database and also have numerous automations running throughout the year.

I would highly recommend DD to anyone looking for an email marketing platform.

Hey Charles + Lee, 👋

We appreciate you writing the review, thanks for posting it!

Darren

Skinny Tan

I could not be more impressed with the program, service, and most importantly RESULTS!
Dot Digital was a strategic decision that we implemented due to clear areas of opportunity that we believed were being missed with our provider at the time.
We set very specific targets for the Dot Digital platform and team. We've not already hit and exceded those goals (not a small feat), but continue to innovate and improve our marketing strategy both tactically and revenue-wise.
This application has allowed us to use our customer data in a way that our customers want it to be used and the results of such speak from themselves. Highly recommend anyone planning on taking their customer interactions / direct marketing strategy to the next level, get in touch with your local Dot Digital team!

Hey Skinny Tan,

WOW! Thanks for sharing such a brilliant review and for recommending us.

How We Roll Co.

Super helpful support team :) Really easy integration!

Hey How We Roll Co.

Thanks for the Five ⭐ review!

Previous 1