BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

EzVacuum Co

I used this app to help me convert the currency on my store site and it was really easy I would rate this app a 10 out of 10

MichaelAnn1985

Hi, Best Currency Staff, I have a problem with the App. I am in Canada and my store defaults to the US dollar, after using the app, my store automatically shows as Canadian dollars, that's really great. But when I change the Merchandise category (for example colour), the price appears as US dollars. The Canadian dollar disappeared. I have manually to use the currency switch button, to change the currency back to the Canadian Dollar. Can you help me solve the problem? Thanks,

allthingstrendy.store

I have used this app it is Awesome app and made my life easier. If you are running your store internationally i would highly recommend it

Untamed 116

great app!! I would definitely use it again and recommend it to others.
Easy to use and navigate. easy instructions As well.

frezhbox.com

BEST Currency Converter is very useful especially for beginners to have dynamic offerings of currencies of the Big 5 countries. Highly recommended for ecommerce entrepreneurs.

Fitnulogia

App seems to work great in our website. Would definitely recommend. Still need to try all the different features. Thank you !!

Cardinal Wallets

This is a great app that does what it promises. The installation is easy and customer care is very helpful.

Diamond Shaped Makeup Brush with Storage Case

Best Currency Converter is easy to install-took seconds-and it looks good on my site, so I'm happy with it.

Ropa Revolver

La aplicación es fácil de usar desde su instalación a configuración. Pero hay un problema y es que en la página de carrito no me muestra el precio convertido, elija la moneda que haya elegido, siempre me muestra (en carrito) la moneda primaria.

Labelsbylyons

Works great! I would highly recommend everyone to use this app if you want to grow you're sales, it is amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 727 728