BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Pods Defend

The template of this app is very easy to use, simple, nice and FREE. I tried another app and was recommended to use this one, I was not disappointed at all so I made the switch.

MNJT

I originally had pages in my menu for customers to switch currency but I just installed this app and already has made things easy!

KAHWAHCO

it's free and helps you when you're low on a budget this app is amazing and is great for a beginner. my experience is that it has helped me

bargainwarehouse2018.com

show AD and US on same page google has shut down my ads

GDPR
In order for your website to be GDPR compliant when using our app, you must add (copy/paste) the following terms to your website's Privacy Policy:
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."

ATTENTION. Please be aware that using our app or just adding the above text to your Privacy Policy, will not automatically make your store GDPR compliant. You will need to make sure at your end that your company is GDPR compliant under all aspects. If you need further consulting in regards to what you need to do to make sure your business is meeting the GDPR rules as well, Shopify has some really good guides.

Testing the app
After you've setup your currency converter, please check that the prices convert properly, on the following pages:
Check the product prices from a Collection page
Check the prices from a Product page
Add a product to the cart and check the prices from the Cart page

If you spot any issues with your prices, please disable the app and contact us. We will resolve any issues right away.
Have disable App please resolve any issues right away.

NuggleNow

Great app! Easy and reliable... Easy to set up just follow the directions... Just need the fee version. Displays nice in upper right corner of site.

Royal Evolution Living

This is an awesome app. and with simple steps, now I can sell in more countries.... I will suggest to use in US/UK/NZ/AUS/CAD

AllSeasons Yoga

So far so good. I like the app a lot and how the rate is converting and showing on products. I will definitely use it on my other stores.

SmartposCool

I used this app to help my shop. I really like how it does very well. It would be nice if it did my shop better.

JADzZ

thnks for this great app it will really help us to make a good job and to help our customer to make good decisions

GUGUGAGA

I just downloaded the app and I love the video it’s will made and gives me trust into buying a monthly app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 622 623