BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Training Mode Gym Shop

Very helpful with the coding, and if you don't want to follow the how to's you can always contact them.

Rob Lapham

The only problem I had with the app, I made a report and they had it fixed within 24 hours. Will definitely continue to sub after free trial.

ACTtoday

This app is great and easy app to use and does the job well for translating the curries and easy to implement

B2LifeHairCare

love this app easy to use and all that. Thank you for this great greatgreat great great great great app

Nation Vine

It helps me a lot with the currency convertor. It's worth it to have and it's free as well so take advantage of it.

The Cafe'd Racer

Works as expected, quick easy and accurate. It gives you 5 conversions for free and steps you up to a plan if you need more.

Rike Collection

It`s a good app! Helped solve the currency problem on our website. Without it, it would have been very difficult from the customer's point of view. Thanks!

VILLAHSHOP

me gusto porque me ayuda a agilizar mi tienda y lo practica que es ya que en este momento de inicio necesitamos aplicaciones que nos apoyen

OfferBalloon

I like this app, It is good, If it allowed moving the currency converter, then it could be better to get attention

RonMoro Design

i used this app to hell me do currency converter for my customers
i really like how it does it great idea

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 641 642