BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

GetChicCurves

I just downloaded the app and so far it seems easy to do a step by step process to set up my currency coverter

Case Empire

For quite some time I forgot I have it - and this is a huge compliment, The app works well and without any problems.

Conveyance Gadgets

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! I went for the free plan, yet I was charged twice. Stay away, well and truly dissapointed

Luxxydee

I wish I could leave zero stars. Absolutely appalling customer services. App does not work and no one is available to assist in any queries. Just keep receiving automated emails "today's working hours are over", for the last 3 days and different times of the day and night.

U-InStyle

Even using the free version App, I have received a great customer support. I will try it to possibily upgrade to paid subscription

Jawliner

not working currency could not be selected and didnt change in the shop.
So its usless for our online shop also doesent integrate with Shopify currencies.

Multiple-Prod.selections

This is amazing app specially for the beginner and have a limited budget.I highly recommend this to the newbies in the online business.Thank you so much I would rate this app more than 5 stars.

explr. Ltd

The app is self is simple and easy to use and has the features you need. I do still use it, however, there is a downside which is that you cant have it feature on the header on desktop or drawer menu on mobile, sometimes it can be a little annoying on the bottom of the page whilst scrolling, aside from that it's good, thoug I would say overpriced for what it is.

EverythingDogo

This app is great for converting currencies. I would definitely recommend you download this app for your shop

Floofer co

Easy to use app and has a nice design. Currently using free version and would recommend this to others