BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Yeicca

Thank you for giving us this much needed and free application for those of us who are just starting out and don't have much to invest

Wowdealindia

It is really nice currency converter I have ever used till now. I am more than happy to have it into my app store.

anishopz

Nice and good, it really helps, free plan is really what i wanted also i cant find russian currency but its okay

SetupGlow

amazing app easy to use and the free trial is more than enough for anything you need, good support when needed

Shay's Counter

The Best Currency Converter adds a great look to my store. I haven't had any customers use it yet, but it was very easy to install and appears to be very user friendly.

Grazia Papilio

I absolutely love the app it works perfect and the support is wonderful. For me the best app for currency conversion in the app store.

JC Eco

Looks good for now i would need to try it for some time so i can judge it!
tho it has 160 currencies which us a lot

Furline

The technical support team is superb! Appreciate them a lot, thank you very much! Highly recommend this app. It does everything that we required.

GrowwMore

This is a great app, helped me in its own way. Glad, thankyou! Hoping now it shows me positive results for my store.

Padelutstyr

Very happy about their swift service. Helping me integrate the solution made it very easy. The converter made my page more international and I can highly recommend this app - company!