BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

MAHUR

very good app for starting a new store and give the customer the choice to pay with their currency that suitable for them.

Wasafiri Market

It is a very convenient app, although I would like it to be in Spanish version for the ad-on privacy policy

URHARNESS

Pretty much simple to use and set up. Works well, a good choice for a free app that does the work perfectly fine .

Nanjo Express

I used this app to help me get sells in different countries, very easy to use and very affective. I would recommend this app to everyone with a shopify store.

JDN GLOBAL

BEST Currency Converter helped me change the currency easily. It does what it's suppose to do and I'm happy with it. I'm currently using the free plan, but I'm thinking about upgrading my plan.

Nü Leaf Bāzār

I liked the app because of how easy and efficient it was. Best, easiest and user friendly app avail.

Marin Bikes UK

Have only started using this, but seems very straightforward and user friendly. Plus has a great logo ;)

Oat of the Ordinary

Great app - it wouldnt work with the subscription app we use but the support fixed it right away and now it's perfect!

Lottie's Place

great and easy app. recommend downloading and using it yourself for your website. easy for u to install and easy for customers to use. appealing to the eye.

ALL THE NECESSITIES 9

I added this app to my new website which was easy and makes my store look even more professional Thank you