BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Sim Coaches

Helps our site have good trust from other countries. We use it on all our brands that we ship internationally. No question

KÁSIH

this app is amazing and is helping me a lot because i have customers from multiple different countries and so it's nice for them to be able to see local prices

Illumidog.tech

It'a great app , they purpose a free trial for an 30 days , and it's amazing for beginners, it works good .

FITRXWORKS

Hi, to be honest i didn't use it for a long time because I just added it to my shop but it was so easy, fast and helpful! Now my page looks so much better, thank you guys for not charging anything for it :)

Tasha's Total Treasures

I use this app to help me convert currency for my customers. It is very easy and user friendly to set up. There is also customer support if you need.

Candles With Purpose

I am just now installing the app so I will leave an updated review after I get some sales with it. So far the instructions have been very clear on how to integrate with Shopify.

Mask2Go

Amazing user support!! I had a number of questions, and they were solved within a few hours. They even changed the color of the language selector to fit my theme. Great and easy to use app. Thanx guys!!

Louisa Kruger Art

Very user friendly! I used the app to help my only store and have been very impressed on the user interface and step by step guides. Can highly recommend.

DealsGroove

BEST Currency Converter works very well. It changes the currency based on where the person is based. If a potential US customer logs in, prices will show as USD. A Canadian will see prices in CAD.

masoeuretmoi

Made our life so much easier! Couldn't figure out a way to attract international customers and heard about this app through a friend, we are so happy we finally get to ship internationally!