BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

A Splash of melanin

This app is easy to use and super user friendly. It only took a matter of minutes to set up. The instructions were very explanatory.

Tattoo Temple

very good, i really needed some extra things on my website so it really helped me with everything and also

DeVille Canada Pet Store

Very easy app to use. I am not very tech savy and did not have any problems setting it up. Works well and looks good on my store. In addition, it's easy for customers to view prices in their own currency by clicking in the drop down currency menu.

Sticky Balls Boutique

Great App.
User friendly interface, easy to use design settings. Don't know about customer service since I didn't required any.
I recommend.

BlossomAndBlues

This app was very easy to set up on my Shopify. It had clear instructions for people who are not too tech savy. A really useful addition to my website as most customers want to see the pricing in their own currency.

Fab Skin and Beauty

Definatly the BEST currency converter app! I downloaded and tried several other apps all with frustration and failure. Great layout, easy to set up and use. Two thumbs up!

DNA Xclusive

This app will help with converting currency so I can accept foreign payments, I like how easy the setup it. No needs for improvement at this time.

Canvas Of Diamonds

This app was great and very easy to set up and use. I love that they have a free option and it works great!

3AG Apparel Co.

Great converter app! It was very easy to install, and it looks great! Great customizable options, lots of possibilities. A+

BeMorganic

I am very happy with this app because i know it will help me get sales from different places. Thanks for making it