BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

HURAAY

I used this app in my store. its works well for me. this is the best currency converter app on Shopify app store

Qayro

Whenever I add an item to the cart, I have to click every time to choose the currency I want to display.

B2L Apparel

I used it to help me get more sales. Looking forward to great results, heard great things so far. So excited.

BlissBela

good app. it 's very useful. I love this soo much. Excellent task my dear friends. keep up good work

PinkOlivia

I just downloaded this now. Let me check how this works. I hope that this would ready work as this would be a great help to my business.

Retrofitters

Love it . coding was easy to do and understand . just battling to move the currency selector to the top bar

Smart Case Boutique

Great app! Super super user friendly, even I can figure it out! The instructions walk you through everything step by step.

Mildly

This is a Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good App

Geeks&Gadgets Shop

Acabamos de llegar , ls estamos instalando ahora y esperamos ver resultados positivos en la tienda,veremos como funciona

oositt

The app is very helpful, I have been using it on my website, and really helps us a lot to switch between currencies.