BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Canvas Of Diamonds

This app was great and very easy to set up and use. I love that they have a free option and it works great!

3AG Apparel Co.

Great converter app! It was very easy to install, and it looks great! Great customizable options, lots of possibilities. A+

BeMorganic

I am very happy with this app because i know it will help me get sales from different places. Thanks for making it

MGONLINEE

USO ESTA APLICACION Y LA ENCUENTRO MUY BUENA Y LA CONFIGURACION FACIL DE ENTENDER, MUY BUENA, SUPER RECOMENDABLE

SelliK

don't show currency auto not working auto this is very bad app I'm not recommended you this is a very bad

The Saber Armory

Going to test it out today. Will see how it goes. I hope it serves the purpose that I need it for. If not I'll contact support.

PawKitten

I always use this currency converter for my stores ... very good app for ecommerce ... i definetely raccomend

sexynow

Merci beaucoup VLAD ! N'hésitez pas à faire appel à Vlad si vous avez un problème à résoudre. C'est une très bonne application que nous venons d'installer. Bon design. Merci encore !

Miaminovias mexico

this App helps me a lot with my business because my customers need to see their own currency!!!!!!!!!

Cyber Gear Universal

I have installed the app as it adds value to when global customers visit my store and they can view pricing in their local currency. So far its work as expected.