BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Testdenmark

Very nice multi currency converter.

I've tested out a lot of them, and in my opinion this is the one!

It´s a very new application, I would like to see 1 or 2 more things integrated in this.
But Michael is listening to the community (customers) and I think, we have only seen the start of this great app.

Besides that, Michael is there ASAP to help you out and answer questions you might have.

Give it a try, i'm on the paid version :)

U Watchfaces

Just Starting out and it is hard to find the right app for the fit your needs. This does that and more for the price of FREE, i mean i don't need the elite features because the free version suites my needs very well. I know its hard to make something and then give it away for free so i think you guys are to be applauded for this. Thanks a bunch once i make some profit i will upgrade just to support this app :-)

Angelique Kate Fashions

what I really like is this APP is free and you get fantastic support like you paying a fortune, Iam enjoying the App so far. Thank you.

Shophikesafe

such great communication and willing to answer all questions!! Great app, looks great and works perfectly

Moderninaisg

Best app. So easy to use and works perfectly.

Quentins Store

Great, simple, efficient app. Plus perfect customer service team!

Retail Hot Deals

Great app and the support team is very resposnsible and resolved an issue I faced rapidly.

Carlostello

Estaba buscando una app como esta, y lo mejor de todo es que es GRATIS !!!!, 5 estrellas.
visitanos en www.gadgetsutiles.com y mira como funciona

Youbabyshop

Really easy to install. Had it up on my site in less than two minutes. I highly recommend it.

www.myebikestore.com

Bamboowatches

Probably the easiest currency converter to install that I've come across. Works well and looks great. Exactly what I need and want when running a online shop.