BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Pos Hardware 3

Just set it up- took me a couple of minutes to add Euro to site @www.mposhardware.co.uk

Akollekt

Great app, easy to install and works straight away. Amazing customer service too, very quick to respond and always ready to help

Mediumrarestore

Never thought this problem can be solved in such easy steps!

Enterluft

Simple, easy to use works fine and free ! What else can you expect... The only thing I can say is that it loads a little later than the page, but I am not sure if this is a case for every user.

Focusecom

Excellent product! Worked immediately after install - all positioning etc catered for and has worked faultlessly since I installed it.

Nigel in London

Fuxj

Best App ever and it's for free!
Awesome customer service, fixed all my problems and customized my wishes :)
Quick and polite email responses.

Toyi Toyi Toys 2

After the stress of trying to code a currency picker manually, I installed this app and it worked really well! Really easy to install and set up!

Vendaliaclub

Great app. The free version does everything you need to start a new business. Thank you guys :-)

Death Kraken

Not had this app running long, but so far so good. Simple and accurate. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Thanks Michael for such a great free app!

Azucar Maria

UPDATE! OK Michael is the best!, I left a review pointing out my issue (which was theme related) and he fixed it! Just in time for the sale I'm having today, I installed this last night and by this morning it was all up and running!!! How amazing is that?! I din't contact them (I was super tired) they just went for it!!!!!

Best Currency Converter!!!! - stop looking everywhere else!

I had a small issue when I Installed it, but generally the app was working well. They went far and beyond to fix it and make it work.