BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

C.L.A Apparel

very useful! Defiantly would recommend. I am bad at computers but very easy to install. Takes just seconds.

Car Problems Solved

Perfect
Is easy to use and I love it that you guys are teaching everyone how to improve their business.

miniprici

didn't work !!! didn't work !!! didn't work !!! didn't work !!! didn't work !!! didn't work !!!

AccessoriesByPhavour

Still trying to understand it. But it is best currency converter i got. I look forward to a seamless transaction

Her Pilates

excellent, always help me with connect their app. super! a+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FitMates Co™

I used this app the works perfectly converting the prices but one of my product sale price shows the code 49.99.
not good app.

Auxiliamz

Very good - very handy free plan to get me started. I use the currencies for Europe, America, and Australia. Fast as well

#TreatYour $elf

AWESOME APP EASY TO USE SND MADE MY SITE ALOT MORE USER FRIENDLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR SHOPIFY STORES

LazyLushh

it is a good app and easy setup make it easy for everyone to use. too many options with thees and flags of the country make it to look good

GRATIFIVOR™

Good for starters but would be even better with more currencies on the free option.