BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Moderninaisg

Best app. So easy to use and works perfectly.

Quentins Store

Great, simple, efficient app. Plus perfect customer service team!

Retail Hot Deals

Great app and the support team is very resposnsible and resolved an issue I faced rapidly.

Carlostello

Estaba buscando una app como esta, y lo mejor de todo es que es GRATIS !!!!, 5 estrellas.
visitanos en www.gadgetsutiles.com y mira como funciona

Youbabyshop

Really easy to install. Had it up on my site in less than two minutes. I highly recommend it.

www.myebikestore.com

Bamboowatches

Probably the easiest currency converter to install that I've come across. Works well and looks great. Exactly what I need and want when running a online shop.

Bubsyboo

Great App! Very Versatile, Simple and Clear! HIghly Reccommend !! Also not to forget the customer support is very fast and helpful !

Warme

Awesome - just awesome.

Got this app for www.designerheater.com and I am thrilled with it. It looks great and performs flawlessly.

Michael even installed it for me FOC.

Literally could not be more impressed.

Bagplusplus

Amazing Apps, so easy to install and bring great benefit to our shop !!!

Sea Circus Collections

LOVE THIS APP AND THESE GUYS! They assist you above and beyond. They respond within hours even though I'm on the other side of the world. Very impressive and very professional Wow! So impressed. thanks for your help!
www.seacircuscollections.con