BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Warme

Awesome - just awesome.

Got this app for www.designerheater.com and I am thrilled with it. It looks great and performs flawlessly.

Michael even installed it for me FOC.

Literally could not be more impressed.

Bagplusplus

Amazing Apps, so easy to install and bring great benefit to our shop !!!

Sea Circus Collections

LOVE THIS APP AND THESE GUYS! They assist you above and beyond. They respond within hours even though I'm on the other side of the world. Very impressive and very professional Wow! So impressed. thanks for your help!
www.seacircuscollections.con

Mint Bridal

LOVE this app! I appreciate when app developers like grizzlyapps offers a basic free version for us smaller businesses. It was super easy to set up and run. Makes running my business in Canada and the US so much easier. My customers love it!

Eager Store

Amazing App!Love it .its great Bonus for any store!

Sassie Ann

so easy to install and use, especially for people with no patience like me and best part is it's free!!

All Wall Decor

Great app easy to use thanks guys

The Pokemart

Love it, worked instantly, super easy to set up

Free Riding Neckrope

Didn't work at first, I had made a mistake in the coding (altho it was simple I just didn"t understand it) so I sent them an email asking if they can help me. quick response and would deffinetly recomand them! they fixed my problem, answered all my questions. great customer service and great product!

The Art Of Stitch

I changed my theme today and received an unexpected email from Michael Dragan that they noticed that I have changed my theme and has proactively configured the app to fit my theme better. And they did!

I was having a little trouble with this app after I change my theme, it was appearing somehow at the bottom instead of the top as it usually does.

So it was amazing they fixed it for me even before I asked about it. I actually thought I had no choice and was just working around it.

Definitely 5 stars for service and support!