BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Kabshi

I really like how does this work app. User friendly and fits nicely on our page. We tried couple of other apps before but they were causing issues

Mutual Store

Great App and super easy to use. This was worth it for the price that you pay monthly. I recommend this app to anyone because it is such a great day.

FTM International

I used this app in two shops. I am very happy with result, this app works great and very easy to use.

2 Chic Studio

Good app for converting currency. Easy to use and install which is great. Sometimes apps can be confusing. I recommend.

ConyCony

Thank you for the wonderful application. I will use it in my shop. I will try the free plan for a while. If you like, I plan to change to a paid plan.

Understand the Grind

There's no way to contact help support to make sure this app is running properly. There's no real instructions to set this up. So when I installed it, I assume that it's already up and running. Not clear at all

JODECHI

Beautiful app. It works well and gets the job done with all my store's currency conversion needs. Very well designed app. Totally recommend it to give that added feature to your store and to show that personal thought for your international customers.

Broccati

This app works really well. Their customer service is amazing! They are very responsive, helpful and professional. I strongly recommend this app if you are selling overseas.

FloriaShop

Amazing apps and really helpful for my customers in different countries, Would recommend for anyone

Unique-Strong

I've been using this app for a couple of weeks now and so far it has worked out pretty good, It's been really helpful