BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Royale Edition

GOOD APP
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

breenies

great job, I really enjoyed this app. made my life a lot easier! The coding is outdated to an older version of Shopify, but still ain't a problem!

BLKbydsign

Really easy to use and set up in store!!! Great you can customize parts to fit the design of your store!

Fashion MSC

It is easy and straight forward to set it up and looks very nice on the store as well. Thank you very much!

Aliriga

The first time I tried to use it, I feel that it should work very well. After a period of time, I will continue to write about my objective feelings.

arpaonlinestore

One of my favourite apps to convert the currency. I recommend this to everyone out there looking for an app to convert currency.

xfactorpetproducts

This is a good app. easy to install with no worry and a lot of work. I recommend other people to use it.

Grande et jolie

Easy to use and support is very good and fast !
I recommend
Many options to customize the widget.
Thank you very much !

THEAVEYE

Very easy to use! Easy to follow instructions and its clearly explained a new thing to me i will definitely recommend

CocoonaKids

Good app. Use it since 2018. I this it's the best app on the market. Recommend! Recommend! Recommend! Recommend!