BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

LUXTRA

Pretty good so far! I found it easy to install and it went live immediately. Considering upgrading to remove the decimal places and other "elite" features.

buyepics.com

Very nice currency conversion app. Very good installation documentation.
Could benefit from having a "Currency: " label show/hide as an option for better accessibility support.
Love the free option for the new stores.

Slimoz

a nice product, although would have been more awesome if currency auto switch was give for free plan too

Trendiiza.com

I use this app to help me with the currency conversions on my store and it does that! It's free too!

Diaspay-Togo

Intégrer l'application à notre système etait facile et rapide. Pour le moment nous sommes ravis. On recommande

SchMick

I have heard so much about this app. Hopefully, it will help me a lot. I will give another review once I use this app.

LOBALOL

I used this app to help me convert my customer's currency into their own currency. I like that it is google compliant and looks great on the header of my page with each country's flag.

BodyBySTF

have not used it yet, we'll see if i like it or not. >had to fill 100 character spaces>..............

Mom and Claire

great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard...

OMCOR

I really enjoyed this app so far, helps easy convert my prices for my international customers. The free option offers 5 currencies which is perfect for beginning stores and then can expand plan to include multiple currencies for you client base.