BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Icreatemyreality

Works for the most part. Turns off on the payment page though which may confuse or frustrate some customers..

Vivand

Funciona correctamente. gracias

Mycurioshop

nice looking app, i haven't any experience with it.

Shipamania

please help with your app to set it up not working in my shop

Bikessence Store

Simple and easy to understand.

Limitlesscampingcc

Not used yet, just writing this so I can use it, if I like it I will write another real review. Not used yet, just writing this so I can use it, if I like it I will write another real review. Not used yet, just writing this so I can use it, if I like it I will write another real review. Not used yet, just writing this so I can use it, if I like it I will write another real review.

Ldnvibesports

great stuff guys keep up the good work

Lantau Ren

The app does not work on my site, yet to see how the Support can help.

Kimshop18

This 3 star is for the few days response time and after few emails i able to get a reply from them regarding the change of currency during add to cart, then about to check out. Now the last part which is the payment already it doesn't change and by default still in my country currency. The support response says that:

"Unfortunately on the checkout page your customers can see the prices and can pay only in your shop’s main currency, because Shopify doesn’t allow developers to change the currency on the Checkout page."

I hope Shopify can do something about this currency. So now this app is a lot better than nothing.

Nigthowl Express

Looking forward to seeing how is performs!