BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

eBusy Buy

I added your app but it is in our site but not convert into desire currency.shoing the different currency but in the store currency always only what the currency in my store not convert desired currency.this is useless for me
thanks

Fantasy gifts

Right today i aske help to my store to help me to make the app to work on web side to the team best of Currency but im not recommend at all becouse !
1 my theme din't was compatible wit turbo0.3 and that fine i undestand and i had 2 to current on store so was make contrast and i undestand that okay
2 the team mess ap my store with currety
3 i lost lot time to ask to fix the problem and then really hard did of course need give the time (lost time a lot of work )
4 dont give to no one let to toch your store ,if you try to installation by your self and working okay but not trust not one to touch your store
this my experice of today.

wispface

its not working on my website please help inn this app so it able to work i know what the problem may be it not works in india

leathermshop

Nekem sajnos nem csinál semmit, de lehet, hogy ha valaki más országból nézi az oldalam, akkor neki működik. Le fogom törölni, és megpróbálok mást. Nem tudom mi lehet a gond, lehet hogy semmi, csak nem tudom ellenőrizni.

GODNM

This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。This app has been successfully applied, but you can't automatically convert your own currency。

Somniaz.com

vghbjklñjb jj bhb nj bnjiokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

MyPuglovesme

I want free version I haven't time to convert currencies plz just give me the free version that's all I want

Flufferoo

0 should be your rating. Worst customer service ever, didn’t even try to help. I spoke with Vlad. So unfortunate that they are not the best currency converter. I suggest going with another app.

Inspiretrendz.com

I used this app for last several months, i did accidentally remove this app recently, but i reinstated again, it's now not working at all, and contact us button also doesn't work on app

Divergent Apparel Co.

Hello, Contact Page isn't working so I'm taking this route. The currencies aren't converting. Please help

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11