BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Mikenet Store

This helped me a lot changing between currencies. Would highly recommend using this for your store!!

Geeks&Gadgets Shop

Acabamos de llegar , ls estamos instalando ahora y esperamos ver resultados positivos en la tienda,veremos como funciona

Northland North Coast

In my situation, it works really well before going into Checkout mode where the currency does not change.

Starstest

Nice...................................................................................................

Inkiostrart

I used this app on my store, I had a EUR store and need some USD. This app was what I need, very simple to use.

EssentialExpress

I have had the app installed for a few days now and clients love the difference it makes to their experience.

BetterPrice

is very useful I used it one time ago and now I'm back to use it.. just really nice, got better conversion cuz the customer automatically sees the price.

Timmy Smith

Have just downloaded this app and it was very easy to install with clear instructions. So far, so good. Thank you

Skin Deep Avenue™

It is a great app to use! I think It is a fantastic app and for the price i would recommend it to anybody who is looking to expand overseas.

keepfil

bonne application elle marche très bien, dommage que la version gratuite n'offre pas la mise en place du widget facilement sur le header

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83