BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

soytrending

Me ha gustado lo detallado que te ponen los pasos para que no te pierdas en ningún momento, es clave para seguir todo el procedimiento, ya que al ser nuevo/a en esto, es fácil perderse. Y es un placer no tener que estar haciendo las cuentas y los cambios tu solo

PHYHOO JEWELRY TOOLS

i need help Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

OMNIDEN

Not only is the app fantastic, fast and customisable, but their customer support is quick to reply and always excellent. One email interaction, and all issues are resolved. Something unheard of, really. 10/10

ShopXcell

fantastic work keep it up and highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for the best currency app for shopify!.

Learn & Play

cool and free for up to five currencies. you can pay to convert all the currencies. i only needed a few

3DNY

So far so good! This app has been pretty awesome and i have no complaints at all. Thanks for making this free, fast and fun!

AMBEAUTY

I really recommend this app. They are doing very great job with currency converters, thank you )))))

Baby Store SG

I used this app to help me with my Shopify website. The Best Currency Converter team's members are very helpful and when I face any questions regarding the app. They'll try their best to answer my emails. The app is really useful and simple to use. Thank you very much !

Claus mall

i like it its free and very worth it to get so go ahead and install and enjoy the benefits from it . 5 stars

TheftFree

This app helped me convert all of my selected currencies. I loved the support I was getting, this app helped me alot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 627 628