Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
7 décembre 2023

great app help is there when you need it

Yebo online

VivaLove
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 novembre 2023

This app is very easy and simple to use especially for us beginners in this domaine. The info and guide given was top notch. Thank you and good luck everyone!

Colshix™
Italie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 22 janvier 2024

OK, I love it!! So much easier than trying to do it all myself! Love it!

Shawn's Online General Store
États-Unis
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 novembre 2023

Great app helped me get more sales from different countries.

Amaze U
Afrique du Sud
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 janvier 2024

I am in the free plan "5 currencies" why I can't switch between them?
or it will switch automatically by the buyer's location?

Hero's Baby
Égypte
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 octobre 2023

Title: BEST Currency Converter!

Rating: (5/5)

I recently downloaded this free currency converter for our store app, and it has proven to be an invaluable addition to our shopping experience. Here's why I love it:

1. User-Friendly Interface: The app's user interface is sleek, intuitive, and easy to navigate. I can quickly switch between different currencies and access all the necessary features without any confusion.

2. Real-Time Exchange Rates: The app provides real-time exchange rates, ensuring that our customers always get the most accurate and up-to-date conversion results. This feature is a game-changer for our international shoppers.

3. Customizable Favorites: I appreciate the ability to mark favorite currencies for quick access. It's a time-saver for our frequent customers who regularly switch between specific currencies.

4. Offline Mode: The offline mode is a lifesaver when traveling or experiencing a poor internet connection. It allows our customers to make currency conversions even when they're not online.

5. No Hidden Costs: The best part is that this currency converter is entirely free. There are no hidden costs, in-app purchases, or annoying ads. It seamlessly integrates into our store app without disrupting the user experience.

In conclusion, this free currency converter has significantly enhanced our store app's functionality and customer experience. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to simplify international transactions and provide a seamless shopping experience for customers around the world. Kudos to the developers for creating such a fantastic tool!

The Curious Collector
Pakistan
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 novembre 2023

Works well with my store its seamless.
I just wish i could set independent prices in the currency selected.

SC TUTS
Nigeria
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2023

just install. Working fine on my website.
Hope to bring in more sales.
www.urbangreensolution.shop
still new in drop shipping business...hope to get some sales.

URBAN GREEN SOLUTION
Malaisie
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2024

The app is working and the support is last and helps to install it. Great experience so far.

MonoMey Studio