Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 mai 2020

I love this app, make my page to look pro and help me with my clients worldwide, and it was super easy to configure. Thanks

Acrosstheworldplanner
Colombie
21 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
7 février 2022

I just installed this app after trying others. I was up and running in less than 5 minutes. Looks great on the Narrative theme

Tokyo Takeaway
Australie
21 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
12 février 2019

After installation, I still didn't see any way to change the placement of the currency box. When I emailed the developer, they replied that this would be a "design change" that they were too busy to help with. They made it clear that help would be offered only if we were on the paying plan. Well we were testing the free version to see if we'd want to commit to a paid plan, but with this attitude for sure not! There are several other currency apps which provides free placement options for currency box and I've already found one with easier installation and better design.

TOVE & LIBRA
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ 10 heures d’utilisation de l’application
27 décembre 2021

I am still trying this app, many people recommon it. so I want to have a try first. but I think there is no problem for using

TILLUME
Chine
20 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
12 avril 2021

great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard...

Mom and Claire
Italie
20 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 10 avril 2019

OK TYGYGYGYGYYGGYGYGYGYGYGYGYGYGGGYYGYYGYGYGYYUYYF8KVO8YVKYVVYYVYVTVVVGKKVHHGVGGTTTVTVTVTYTTVVTTTVYVYVYG

FUTURGYM
Espagne
Environ 10 heures d’utilisation de l’application
19 septembre 2020

Best currency convertor app .This App helps a lot for my store

Thank you so much ................

l u • c i e e
Tchéquie
12 septembre 2019

Helpful and good, smooth interface. Hope this increases the sales on our website as customers from multiple countries visit our website :)

Liberty Shoes Australia
Australie
23 mars 2022

wow this is a great app highly recomended!
i will probably recomend this app to my friends and relatives very helpful.

trendphstore
Philippines
6 juillet 2021

So far I like the simple instructions and steps to follow, I like the fact I could follow along without getting lost. Thank you for a great app.

Yuya's Wear