Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 décembre 2018

I just installed this app yesterday and after following the instructions and settings it made all the prices of my product pages have an error and not showing.

I immediately reversed the settings changes and deleted the app but my prices are still not showing, my web developer was also not able to resolve this. It's a big issue for this to be happening just before the weekend where I have highest traffic and a terrible experience for us.

I have emailed support on this but issue has not been resolved as of time of writing.

Alita Pleat
Émirats arabes unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
18 février 2017

I want my customer to see instant amount of how much is the rate with his country currency

3t M
États-Unis
44 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2018

This is a very good APP, nice and easy

Techy Time Bomb
Nouvelle-Zélande
26 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
10 juillet 2020

Great App Great App Great App Great App Great App Great App Great App Great App Great App Great App

Dansei Decor
Nouvelle-Zélande
26 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
13 août 2017

thanks for making it free its very good

The Active Cloud
Irlande
25 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
24 novembre 2018

Like the app, easy to use, and its free!, bad think you cant easily place it anywhere, like other apps gives you the option to appear

Aires de Lavanda
Mexique
12 février 2023

good helps alot out for customers to understand my website would recomend it for every dropshipping beinner

Olivehouse
Norvège
13 juillet 2018

Pretty good so far would recommend to a friend, and I would definitely use again.

Modem Outlet
2 décembre 2018

i did'n understand ? pleas help.
i will never understand this without your help, i hope you will make some time to help me.

UrbanKing
Norvège
37 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
31 août 2017

Did exactly what i needed. Perfectly done, no doubt would use again, had a great experience. Please don't be shy, take a quick look around!

Trump The Chump