Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 31 janvier 2024

The app seems to be good, even I face small problem happened when I update theme, but team of app was very active and they solved the problem quickly and I so far the currency looks to be operating perfectly.

Thanks a lot for their positive help an support.

Bama style
Arabie saoudite
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 janvier 2024

Really powerful app for opening up to international market, especially if you don't use Shopify Payments

Bingkai Twit
Indonésie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2024

Very use to use especially because they literally tell you what to do! Very reccomended guys, if you do not code - like me- you'll feel like you're doing it lol

Colshix™
Royaume-Uni
24 janvier 2024

Amazing, wish they had a BEST Language converter too

VivaLove
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 12 janvier 2024

Awsome app. It is a must-have app for Shopify owners, especially those who do business internationally. And I must say, I am obsessed with their logo.

Teckler Trendz
Inde
17 décembre 2023

GDPR
In order for your website to be GDPR compliant when using our app, you must add (copy/paste) the following terms to your website's Privacy Policy:
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."

ATTENTION. Please be aware that using our app or just adding the above text to your Privacy Policy, will not automatically make your store GDPR compliant. You will need to make sure at your end that your company is GDPR compliant under all aspects. If you need further consulting in regards to what you need to do to make sure your business is meeting the GDPR rules as well, Shopify has some really good guides.

Testing the app
After you've setup your currency converter, please check that the prices convert properly, on the following pages:
Check the product prices from a Collection page
Check the prices from a Product page
Add a product to the cart and check the prices from the Cart page

If you spot any issues with your prices, please disable the app and contact us. We will resolve any issues right away.

HEATWEAR
Suède
Modifié le 22 janvier 2024

OK, I love it!! So much easier than trying to do it all myself! Love it!

Shawn's Online General Store
États-Unis
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2024

The app is working and the support is last and helps to install it. Great experience so far.

MonoMey Studio
Lituanie
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 décembre 2023

I got the instruction to leave a review since it is a free APP, it will help with my shop for my overseas customers! Thank you so much for offering it for free!

Upcycle with Jing
Finlande
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 novembre 2023

Easy to setup and it works, havent tried the full plan yet though

coconana baby